Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What happens if one respondent not received notice in u/s 125(3) of crpc

Page no : 2

Kumar Mysore (no)     04 May 2024

Sir, still I didn't get answer to my query. I want to know how can I avoid by not attending the new case which is filed u/s 125(3)?
anyway I didn't receive notice? what can I do the next step?
how to say to court about that I am unable to attend because of life threatens?
if I attend if anything happens my life will be end, who will be the responsible for this?
my wife and her parents scared and they are telling me to not attend, if I go there against my wife, if anything happens our relationship will be in trouble, because they already tired about my worst family background and life threatens.
please advise for all these

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 May 2024

Though the proceedings are in a Criminal Court, you are only a respondent but not the accused. Hence, it sufficient if your advocate represents you. All the brothers can have a common advocate.

Kumar Mysore (no)     05 May 2024

Thank you so much Sir for your advise and your valuable time

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2024

Be satisfied with the sufficient advises rendered by various experts of this forum without stretching it anymore to avoid getting confused.

Kumar Mysore (no)     08 May 2024

Yes Sir, I understood and satisfied by you people advises.Problems and legal cases so many in our family, so I have posted many queries here, please don't mind Sir. Really thank you so much to everyone those are advised here for my queries.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2024

You can visit this forum if your problems are not manageable and you require experts advise besides the advises rendered by local lawyes.

You are always welcome to expect the experts opinions from this forum for your real problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register