Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Proposed amendments in Section 125 CrPC

Page no : 2

Harsha (servant)     21 May 2013

I suggest it should be sent to President, PM, Top leaders of various parties, if possible to all MPs, International organizations if required.

Mango (Consultant)     21 May 2013

maxx @ This is a very valid suggestion. I feel that before we reach to media, we should be knowing the total strength i.e. who would be voting on this by means of petition.

Mango (Consultant)     21 May 2013

Harsha @  I wish we had all the postal addresses of President, PM, Top leaders of various parties to send it across.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 May 2013

Help yourself;

Parliament members contact details:-

For Rajya Sabha

https://164.100.47.5/Newmembers/memberlist.aspx

For Lok Sabha

https://www.parliamentofindia.nic.in/ls/comb/combalpha.htm

To,
Dr. Manmohan Singh,
Hon'ble Prime Minster of India,
South Block, Raisina Hill,
New Delhi.
India-110011.

To,
Sh. Pranab Mukherjee,
Hon'ble President of India,
C/o The President’s Secretariat,
Rashtrapati Bhavan,
New Delhi, India – 110 004.

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     22 May 2013

@mango....one more suggestion i would like to give is, formation of a body in each state, preferably centralized body by the state government, where all the establishments, registered and unregistered, have to register themselves, and the people they employ are to be registered with these government bodies. make every person compulosirly register them selves with these institutions, and bring the body within RTI act

The reason: it will be very easy to track a person where he/she is presently employed, so that false registration of cases like CRPC 125 will be averted, where people are also employed and also take maintainence from their husbands, as it is not possible for the husband always, to find where the wife is working

Mango (Consultant)     22 May 2013

no pain no gain @  Thanks for the suggestion. Are you referring to any existing amendment mention in the given document (first document posted by Tajobsindia Sir) or proposing a new amendment. Just want to know so that could place it in appropriate section.

Tajobsindia @ Respected Sir, if you have sometime to go through the attachment (word document with my earlier post) and suggest some changes (in legal aspects) that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance...

Mango

fighting back (exec)     22 May 2013

@mango....i am just proposing a new amendment. it is just to seal the escape route that women taking advantage of the fact that the husband cannot track them down when they are working in a private firm which is very difficult to track. especially when the wife is in another state. thanks for considering my suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register