LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Withdrawal resignation

I am from west bengal..i resign my govt job 19.02.2021 and joined as a teacher in a govt school... But i was not satisfied as a teacher...I called my previous employer,,,he said my resignation was not accepted till then...i did not go any further procedure like salary intake,cosa form fill up and also not verified my documents to my component higher authority and put resignation from teacher post next day 20.02.21. in school... Next day i applied for withdrawn my resignation latter to my previous employer and he received and I rejoined my previous job....

Learning

12 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 April 2023

So now what is your problem? Your query is not clear to me.

(Guest)

is there any problem???

I attached west bengal service rules regarding resignation...

Attached File : 943322 20230414213217 screenshot 20220709 023349 wps office.pdf downloaded: 22 times

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 April 2023

Although facts posted by you are vague and not clear however, as I could make out;

It is strange that your resignation from "previous" service has not been accepted since 19.02.2021 as stated by you. 

Probable reason(s) for the same:

You were indispensible for the employer ?

OR

Is there any vigilence case pending against you or you have withheld "some" secret / vital document(s) / equipment / information with you since then ??

(Guest)

Actually there is a governing body meeting organised when a resignation acceptance in our previous office.so my resignation was not accepted....

I have no case pending.Actually I am not satisfied as asst teacher because the school had 21 students.i was not go for any other step like document verification, salary form fill up and put resignation next day....i called my previous employer and he asked my resignation letter was not accepted till then..

My question is there any problem happen in future????

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2023

Admittedly the resignation was not accepted and you have rejoined. But has your long absence been regularised? If so, how?

(Guest)

I was absence only for 3 days from my job.....the governing body accepted my withdrawal of resignation and leave from my job consider as special leave with pay....

Now my question is there any problem happen in future???

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2023

If your previous employer has accepted your rejoining letter then you can join back, however if you have been appointed and taken on the rolls of the new employer, it would be important or  make sure that the new empoloyer do not demand resignation letter from you.

(Guest)

Sir plz rerply

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2023

What is the point that requires to be clarified/answered? 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 April 2023

fresh thread opend at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/resignation-withdrawn-749021.asp

you have joined another post before acceptance of regination (misconduct)

+

attempted to drwa two salaries (misconduct)

+

may not have applied throught proper channel )misconduct)

+

hidden from another govgt department that you are already emplpoyed and resignation not acepted. probably may have given misleading information in attestation form regarding previous employment and residence in last 5 years (misconduct)

(Guest)

Respected sir,

I worked in a autonomous government body. I also informed my authority before going to appear in interview. I resigned 19.2.21 and my resignation was not accepted bcoz governing body meeting not held (our appointment authority is Governing body). I joined as a teacher in govt school and my TIC forwarded my joining report to my School Inspector(He is main person who started salary and service book etc)....I did not submit my documents and joining report to my school inspector for verification and do not take any salary bcoz my service book not started.... I put resignation next day to my TIC and called my  previous employer and told my actual matter and they accepted my widrawal of resignation letter and consider my absence period as special leave...

Manik (Asst director)     26 August 2023

Respected sir, I worked in a autonomous government body. I also informed my authority before going to appear in interview. I resigned 19.2.21 and my resignation was not accepted bcoz governing body meeting not held (our appointment authority is Governing body). I joined as a teacher in govt school and my TIC forwarded my joining report to my School Inspector(He is main person who started salary and service book etc)....I did not submit my documents and joining report to my school inspector for verification and do not take any salary bcoz my service book not started.... I put resignation next day to my TIC and called my  previous employer and told my actual matter and they accepted my widrawal of resignation letter and consider my absence period as special leave... Sir, The reason behind my situation was a case filed against total pannel at High court on my joining day 19.02.21...I felt there is no job security in asst teacher post...After my resignation there was a stay on total pannel (total post 18000) on 21.02.21...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register