Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh Yadav   20 April 2024

Younger partially sisters husband committed 2nd marriage

OHello sir/madam 

I am an Indian Air Force air warrior 

my younger sister is partially visually impaired and a school teacher in Darbhanga. My sisters husband is unemployed and arranged marriage got solomonized on 25 hun 2014 . Now my sisters whole family brain washed my sister and took written consent for 2nd marriage that he committed yesterday, also my sister is blessed with one daughter 

I am worried about life and future safety of my sister and her daughter . Presently my sister is not ready to leave that family and not ready to come with us

she is telling for my old age safety I allowed him

plz guide me and also kindly suggest one Good lawyer in Darbhanga 

will b very thankful to you

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

For a lawyer hailing from Darbanga, you may look for one from this forum or visit the bar assocation of Darbanga.

Remember that if your sister is not cooperating then you cannot file any case on her behalf because she may express her unwillingness to conduct the case before court then the court will dismiss the case.

In that case all your efforts will go in vain including loss of money due to advocate and court fees.

Umesh Yadav   20 April 2024

Lot of thx sir 

but can't it's a possibility that all members of his husbands family might have pressurised him and mentally made him brain washed

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

No answers can be given to your guesses. 

We can look for remedy and relief only to the subsisting problems and not for imaginary concepts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register