Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gajanan Bochare (Project Manager)     23 July 2012

Advise-paternal property issue

Dear All,

My relative is having a house in the city of Amravati maharashtra which was bought by 1958 by his grandfather, however the electricity connection was in the name of his second grandfather (brother of his grandpa). In all they were three brothers with agriculture land and property in Amravati. Agricultural land was shared in the same proportion in all the three brothers as it was inherited from his great grandfather. His parents are stying in the house with his uncle since their birth (all the three brothers of his grandfather use to stay in the same house) during last three decades all other uncles purchased their own houses and left the house however his parents and one more uncle are staying in the same house. They do not have the original papers and have only copies. They dont know where is the original copy. Now one of the uncle (son of the second granfather of my friend) is claiming the portion of the house for stydy of one of his childern, what should we do and how to sort out the ownership issue?

regards

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     23 July 2012

If it is joint Hindu family property other can ask for share.The purchase deed 1958 you will get at registrars office and check the source of consideration. It will make picture clear. I don't think allowing the student use the space for living will harm the title and possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register