LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UdayaLakshmi (self)     14 April 2013

Am i still a member?

I am a retired employee of a company. while I am in service I am mmember in the coop housing society, and was alloted a site and I am enjoying the house constructed in it. Now am I member in that society? will I be governed by the society rules and regulations? what is my liability with that society?

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2013

what is your query

advocate praveen (prop.)     15 April 2013

Dear UdayaLakshmi,

You are still member of the society as you have alloted the plot, hence you are liable to follow the rule and regulation of the society.

For your liablity kindly see your society rule and regulation book.

regards

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     16 April 2013

Dear Ms, You are still member of the society and all rules and regulations of the society are applicable on you being member. You are abide by all rules and regulations. Rajiv Bhasin (Advocate) Advocate

UdayaLakshmi (self)     16 April 2013

Thank you sir.

Actually I am retired from the company about 12 years back. eversince I retired no subscripttion is paid by me nor any of my colleges. And so to say the society is drowened, after alloting sites to its employees that time.

Now my problem is supposing any alternations in the sale deed to be made, ( I was alloted a corner plot, which need to be rectified as per the registrar of the society) who and how it can be done? That is any rectification in the sale deed.

Please get me clarified.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register