Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirunavukkarasu (Software)     06 January 2013

Ancesral property will

Respected Sir,

My father's grand father and grand mother had property including house at in villupuram district, Tamil Nadu.

They had 1 female child (my father's grand mother). Then they wrote VUYIL(Tamil) WILL directly to my father name. My father's father is only having rgihts to use that property no selling rights was given to my father's father. My father have one younger sister, she got married before 1970.

My grand father bought ugricultural land about 2 acres on my father's name.  There is no property in the name of my grand mother or grand father.

Now my father's sister asking share and saying reason her grand father and grand mother's property so i also have rights to claim. Now my father is ill and he is worrying about this matter. He wants to split this property and gift to me and my brothers.

If suppose any thing happens to my father without doing this property split, is it true my father's sister have any rights to claim share on this WILL property?  even before this split is it true my fathers sister having rights on this WILL property?

I request you to kindly provide me a guidance for the same.

Regards

Thirunavukkarasu

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register