Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanu singh (housewife)     24 April 2013

Anonymous person put a board on my land that it belaongs to

Hi,

My father bought a land in early 90's and paid the propery tax till 2011. he had a plan to construct a house on that and got approval for boring also in 2011. just few days back some person have put a board on the land that it belongs to that person and given khata number also. when we called on the number provided in the board he started telling like do not go to court ...we'll resolve the problem in between. my father submitted an application in the court against that.

Please suggest the possible option to resolve the matter and get the property back.

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     24 April 2013

In this matter you contact any local lawyer and take appropriate legal action and complaint to local police also.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     24 April 2013

From the information it seems that your father is having the title papers of the property. Please confirm from the revenue records that the piece of land has been mutated in the name of your father. Morover,  you should also try to find out that the other person is having any title/ sale papers of the land and if so when the sale was registered. You have not clarified on what pleadings your father has submitted an application in the court and in absence of full record it is not possible to give any opinion. However, if the sale deed / title is with your father and the so called claiming person has any paper of title after that date your father has chances to succeed in the court.

sanu singh (housewife)     24 April 2013

Yes, my father has all the papers and khata for the property. he took all that to the Tahseeldaar office and everything was correct. the person who has put a board has informed that he has bought the property recently and at present he is not having the papers. but he will meet when he'll receive the papers.

advocate praveen (prop.)     24 April 2013

Dear, If u have all the papers, you should issue a legal notice against that person and approached to the Court to get relief. regards

LegalArrow ( Advocate Bangalore)     24 April 2013

Hi

1st and foremost, please proceed to remove that board from your prpoerty, since according to you, its a trespass.

then plan your next action depeding upon the tresspassers action ater you get reo\moved that board.

Naveen Kumar Shelar (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     25 April 2013

hi,

it would be advisable first check the local revenue record, for title, and then proceed further accordingly.

Thanks

Naveen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register