Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mallesh (Manager Finance)     09 December 2017

Appeal

Hi,

I was not a party to Specific Performance between Plaintiff and Defendant.  I filed an application for impleading me as an Defendant no 2 in the suit.  But the court rejected the impleading application, because under specific performance it can not implead who is not part of the agreement.  In the meantime the court passed the Judgement against the Plaintiff.

Now I want to know if I can appeal in the High Court against the Judgement of the lower court and if yes, can you please provide any judgement for the same.

Also if I need to pay the Court fee for the appeal.

Thanks,

Mallesh

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 December 2017

No. You have no right to file appeal as you were not a party to the suit.

Sanjay Singh Rawat   09 December 2017

Hi I m a retail employee in a well Known company name as future group, my designation in the company is Team Leader. I am raising a complaint regarding the mental harassment by the Distt. HR Ghaziabad. The issue started when I was posted in Easy Day govindpuram Ghaziabad. At that time my reporting manager was Mr Saurabh Sharma.. He harass me physically in terms of not attending his duties and also approved the leaves of 2nd Team Leader over there... I was the only one TL on shift for 18 hour shift... I also intimate this to Higher authorities. But no one respond accordingly. So I was liable to do straight shifts for 18 hours...and when I raised the issue more forcely and asked to transfer me to my home location I am unable to do straight shifts in Ghaziabad. Then distt HR take action against me and transfer me to Vasundhara 13 Ghaziabad, In spite of store manager...when I again raise the concern then Distt HR did the transfer of SM as show off action against Mr Saurabh Sharma Sm of Govindpuram at that time... Currently I am working in Easy Day Vasundhara 13 Ghaziabad. Here I again get many issue . So that I request from the HR to transfer me to my home town as I fell that I m not safe here..... But HR take this as personnel and decided to forcely harass me more so that I will liable to resign from the job.... After I felt no one wants to support me here I put the resign request....and I have completed my 22 days of my notice period...and due to some urgent work I requested for leave but not approved my request and said that if I go for leave they will terminate me... now today on 09 Dec 2017 , it's my weekly off ....i came to my brothers home to spent time with them oh my weekly off..... They process my termination behind me... i feel like this because they removed me from the all official group.... Therefore, In view of the above, I request you to please help me out and do the needful... Thanking you! Regards Sanjay Singh Rawat Mob: 8937997999

Sanjay Singh Rawat   09 December 2017

Hi I m a retail employee in a well Known company name as future group, my designation in the company is Team Leader. I am raising a complaint regarding the mental harassment by the Distt. HR Ghaziabad. The issue started when I was posted in Easy Day govindpuram Ghaziabad. At that time my reporting manager was Mr Saurabh Sharma.. He harass me physically in terms of not attending his duties and also approved the leaves of 2nd Team Leader over there... I was the only one TL on shift for 18 hour shift... I also intimate this to Higher authorities. But no one respond accordingly. So I was liable to do straight shifts for 18 hours...and when I raised the issue more forcely and asked to transfer me to my home location I am unable to do straight shifts in Ghaziabad. Then distt HR take action against me and transfer me to Vasundhara 13 Ghaziabad, In spite of store manager...when I again raise the concern then Distt HR did the transfer of SM as show off action against Mr Saurabh Sharma Sm of Govindpuram at that time... Currently I am working in Easy Day Vasundhara 13 Ghaziabad. Here I again get many issue . So that I request from the HR to transfer me to my home town as I fell that I m not safe here..... But HR take this as personnel and decided to forcely harass me more so that I will liable to resign from the job.... After I felt no one wants to support me here I put the resign request....and I have completed my 22 days of my notice period...and due to some urgent work I requested for leave but not approved my request and said that if I go for leave they will terminate me... now today on 09 Dec 2017 , it's my weekly off ....i came to my brothers home to spent time with them oh my weekly off..... They process my termination behind me... i feel like this because they removed me from the all official group.... Therefore, In view of the above, I request you to please help me out and do the needful... Thanking you! Regards Sanjay Singh Rawat Mob: 8937997999

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 December 2017

If the judgment directly affect your right, you can certainly file appeal and if it affect your fundamental rights, you can even file writ petition against the judgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register