Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     07 October 2010

apply for short date or a first track court

Helo ,

4 months a go, i and my wife applied for nulity of marrige or cancellation of marriage registration and after that 3 differnet short date have been approved and in the mean time my marriage has been fixed and so my question is could i apply for first track court or apply for short date to take order from court as soon as possible?

As my first marriage was never consumed because we did not get any social marriage.I and my wife both apply for nullyfying our marriage cirtificate.

Please Give me any suggestion for applying for a short date and board of judges that i can get rid of this as my marrige has already fixed.

Learning

13 Replies

Is there any provision to apply for a short date to dismiss the case as soon as possible?As we both apply for divorce?

(Guest)

wat was basis for nullity application?

We apply for nulity application that we does not get any social marriage and we both feel that our marriage will not be sucessful.

(Guest)

no annulment possible on this ground or by collusion

Hello Sony,

Are u a lawer or you are some profession?I have clearly mentioned that we both apply for divorce and want to cancel the registration.

Can any one please tell me that how can i get a short date or apply for first track court to get divorce?

swatirswatir (learning law)     07 October 2010

Ha ha,which section of marriage act u applied for cancellation.  how was marriage registered write details.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     07 October 2010

@Mr Ghosh

Did you mean fast track court? and not first track court

You will have to give info about many many many many many details............................just to start with..................a few of them are as follows..............................

Before stating the sections of marriage act..............................

kindly give details about your and your wife's nationality, religion, age, family history of both,

in which country you both got married? and under which religious belief if at all applicable?

in which country and which type of court did you both go?

swatirswatir (learning law)     07 October 2010

your marriage fixed , how it matters to court, it will take its own time. u can apply for it fast track  but if its marriage under hindu act and u applied for nullity on vague grounds as mentioned above ur application is liable to be dismissed .

please give details , how , when . where and religion. there are so many learned members here to help u in getting marriage nullified.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 October 2010

file an application before the court for short date!

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     08 October 2010

I and my wife is indian and hindu.2 years a go we register under special hindu marriage act and now we both want to seperate.1 Year a go i have filed a case against her and in that case i apply for nulity of marriage registration as we did not live together , so our marriage was never consumed.When she knows the fact, she applied a petition for divorce and apply for a nulify the marriage registration.After marriage regitration we did not live together and didnot involve in any social marriage.

Now court has agreed that we can nulify the marriage registration, but  judge want us to further petion for nulify the marriage and has give a long period for the next judgement day.

Now my marriage has fixed with another girl and want the court order quickly.

So can i apply for fasr track court or a board to take oder from court quickly?

Jamai Of Law (propra)     08 October 2010

what is your second marriage date?

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     11 October 2010

My next judgement date is 15th january 2011 and now it is october month of 2010.So can it be possible to grant my application to get a short date?as my second marriage will be held on 22nd november 2010.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register