Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appointment letter vs confirmation letter

Page no : 2

sajid   03 June 2016

Hi 

i have joined another company as a fresher again.

i have attended multiple interview showing expierence from the firm i left now but since they do not provide bank account/pay slips and no PF. i have been denied jobs so it makes no sense if i continue there for further 18 months.

i will be having no documents to prove that worked there except appointment/confirmation/relieving.

so thats why i decided to leave.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2016

ANDHRA PRADESH SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT; Sec47

Attached File : 60926 20160603125958 83717945 andhra pradesh shops and establishments act1988 2 .docx downloaded: 181 times

The salary slip has to be suplied atleast a dat before fixed/usual pay day and duly signed by employer and employee.

If PF is applicable and not provided then it is fraud.

Do you have any evidence that you were denied these by employer and due to this you were rejected  by other employers?

Engage an able counsel specializing in labor-service matters!

Your counsel shall defend your interest.

ANDHRA PRADESH SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT

Payment of Wages Act

Min.Wages Act

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     03 June 2016

A candidate aspiring for any job opportunity in govt.or pvt.or of that will first apply withrequisite documents, attend interviews, and that sort...THIS IS FIRST STAGE. SECOND..THE COY. WILL SEND AN OFFER OF APPOINTMENT WITH CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PER THEIR NORMS AND COY.RULES. THIRD...IF YOU FEEL SATISFIED, YOU SEND ACCEPTENCE OF THE OFFER AND THEN YOU JOIN DUTY, DULY AGREEING TO ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CODE OF CONDUCT, AND SO ON INCLUDING, WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN IN YOUR QUERY??? AT THE TIME OF JOINING ALSO, THE COY MAYOBTAIN ON BOND PAPERS OR OTHERWISE,AND ON YOUR ACCEPENTANCE, YOU WIIL BE GIVEN THE LETTER OF APPOINTMENT, WITH CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, PAY, PERKS, PROBATION, TRANSFERS ETC..! YOU HAVE AGREED FOR A?LL THESE AND JOINED DUTY??? ON COMPLETION OF CERTAIN PERIOD OF SERVICE, TO THE SATISFACTION OF THE COY., YOU WIIL GIVEN CONFIRMATION LETTER, THAT YOU ARE NOW MADE ASONE OF PERMANENT , ABSORBED EMPLOYEE OF THE COY. STILL FOR ALL, IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE COY. AS OF YOUR CHOICE, AND DECISION, THEN THE TERMS AND CONDTIONS HAVE TO FULFIIED BY YOU BEFORE LEAVING THE COY.!! SAY, THREE MONTHS NOTICE, ETC, BEFORE LEAVING, AND WANTS TO LEAVE , YOU HAVE PAY THE PRE...CONDITIONED AMOUNT,, AND THERE ISNO OTHER ALTERNATIVE???

Any private agreement drafted by employer and signed with employee e.g offer letter/appointment letter/Service Rules/HR policy/Contract of employment/service agreement etc etc may not be even worth the piece of paper on which it is written.

The service conditions shall be governed by statue/Act/instrument of law/precedences set by courts of law that have become law/laws of service jurisprudence etc etc and these shall prevail upon any private agreement drafted by employer and signed with employee.

Approach many of the IT/ITeS employee's unions/Trade Unions , and able labor Law Consultant...........................and under thier expert guidance;

Inspector appointed under:

ANDHRA PRADESH SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT

Payment of Wages Act

and O/O labor Commissioner (state/central)

Higher officials of Dept. of Labor in your state

You will get salary slips, all documents, dues etc............... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register