LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj (111)     12 February 2014

Audio recording in my mobile phone can be produced as eviden

i have given money to  some one for a period of three months on credit but now he is denying to give me money back but i have a few audio recordings in my mobile phone in which he is accepting for money and ready to return money to me after three months. now i want to know that can i produce these recordings a an evidence before the court law?

Learning

7 Replies

Ngaraj N Nyamati (Advocate)     12 February 2014

Dear Pankaj,

Whenever you pay any amount to any one, you have collect receipt  from him for having received the amount. Secondly you should collect the post dated cheque. These are important documents to take action against him for recovery of the amount. What you have mentioned is one of the evidence. For recovery, you have to go to court and it is one of theevidence and how it represent and finally decision of court is final. Contact the lawyer and seek his guidance.

Nagaraj N Nyamati

Ngaraj N Nyamati (Advocate)     12 February 2014

Dear Pankaj,

Whenever you pay any amount to any one, you have collect receipt  from him for having received the amount. Secondly you should collect the post dated cheque. These are important documents to take action against him for recovery of the amount. What you have mentioned is one of the evidence. For recovery, you have to go to court and it is one of theevidence and how it represent and finally decision of court is final. Contact the lawyer and seek his guidance.

Nagaraj N Nyamati

pankaj (111)     12 February 2014

Dear sir

Firstly thanks to u to listen me, sir i have lodged FIR against that person. FIR has been lodged U/S  IPC 460 & 406. i have two messages regarding this in which he wrote that he has taken money from me but amount is lesser than the actual amount. second is audio recording in which he clearly accepted the actual amount.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 February 2014

The electronic proofs {Audio,Video,massages &e mails } are admissible inevidence as per sec 65A & 65 B of Evidence Act.

Debasish Hota (Lawyer)     13 February 2014

Yes , it is coming under The Evidence Act .

Debasish Hota (Lawyer)     13 February 2014

Yes , it is coming under The Evidence Act .

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     17 February 2014

Mr pankaj, what Mr Goyal sir written is quite supportive in your matter, Your should contact your lawyer to expediate the matter as you've already said to have lodged an FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register