Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rising up again (FFF)     06 October 2013

Before i go to courts ???

hi all..

Am going to courts after wasting a year trying for MCD. A few things bothering me...and need help from you all experts....

Some one told me , now its a WAR and be prepared with all you can do to WIN it. By hook or crook you have to win the battle............

1. The b***** has made a very emotional story and am sure will try to convince the judge with her tears. how much are these tears helpful ? how do i handle that situation ?

2. how much are audio recordings / video recordings / sms's helpful in court ?? how does the judges take it as..? when does this phase come ?

3. plz suggest any idea / Tip how i can make my case more stronger. even a hook or crook method would help. OR how to present mycase in front of the judge ? (people can also pm me)

4. If i ever feel i am loosing, can i take my case back.? and hwo do i handle the 498a/DV cases against me ? what are the chances of the man being convicted ? i know it all depends on the merits of the case, but just wanted to understand what worse can i go through.... so, that i am atleast prepared for the worst !!!!!

5. Incase i loose, can i appeal in high court ? can i be sent to jail between that period ?

i know i sound a bit too scared and thinking too much , but what to do..its my first time in courts !!! :)

thanx

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 October 2013

To all your questions I advice as below;

1. Find a local Advocate via reference and discuss complete brief with h/er. If found suitable hire h/her services. Give instructions timely on progress that you may like to seek from repsective case(s).

2. Read past forum discussions in Family Law / Criminal Law / Civil Laws Forums and make notes out of relevant discussions. Discuss those notes with your advocate in-line with your brief’s relevance.

3. Join local Men’s rights groups free counseling / meetings.

4. You will know of your wife more once you start meeting her in various Courts.

5. Never write questions in mixed-up fashion which does not make much sense atleast to me. Start one query thread and ask one relevant question and carry forward more question in relevance to main question in same thread and then start next thread query and so on so forth it goes in internet legal forums is my view. This you will come to frame once you start reading more out of following para 2.

6. All your presented questions are well discussed in various (para 2) forums.

[Last reply] 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

Your fears are unnecessary.  Somebody has thoroughly misguided and scared you a lot.  These days judges are not so innocent that they will be carried away by the sympathy created by ladies at court.  If you have strong reasons to contest/prosecute and supported by substantial evidences in your possession, go ahead without fear, do not worry and confuse about lot many things at one time and mess up he whole show, handle things patiently, leave it your lawyer, he will take care of the court proceedings but be in constant touch with him.

(Guest)

Nothing left to add.  Agree with experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register