Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhinav (software developer)     11 October 2012

Breaking a service bond

Hello forum members,

I am working in a software company in gurgaon.I joined the company in December 2011 and filled a one sided bond of 75000 Rs for 1.5 years out of which 6 months were of probation periode. I joined with the starting salary of 8000 p.m. and it was mentioned in the bond that the increment will be on every six months during bond periode depending on performance in A,B or C grade(the amount in each grade was not mentioned in bond).

After the completion of probation periode of 6 months company gave me experiance letter of 6 months mentioning completion of my probation periode and awarding position of software developer.They also incresed my salery from 8 to 11 thousand which is very low in comparision to other people working in same field with same experiance. The company has also kept my original acadamic documents while signing the bond. 

Last months I got selected in bank PO exam and called for an interview which require to produce my original documents at time of interview.When I told this in my company and asked them for my original documents the company denied my request and said that they can not give my original documents as it is not in their policy.I told them that I am just going for interview not for joining but they didn't listen anything.

It really hurt me and make me feel that I am slave their.The bad part is that there is not any clue of submitting my original document in that company ,in bond or any paper work.But the company use to keep the original document  of each employ working there.

I have couple of  offer from other compnay which are paying me far better than my company but due to my documents I am in no position to join any other company.The salary they are paying right now is not sufficient to survive as I am the only earning member of my family.

Please someone help me as soon as possible.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     12 October 2012

haveyou spoken with your superior or the HR Head????

Kindly check your appointment letter. does it mention about submitting original documents???? kindly confirm.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

abhinav (software developer)     12 October 2012

Thanku for replying my post. I am pasting a part of my offer letter in reply.In offer letter it is not mentioned that I have to submit my document.The offer letter was 

With reference to your application and subsequent interview with us, we are pleased to accept your candidature in our organization in XYZ Pvt Ltd as Software Trainee at a stipend of Rs.8,000(Rupees Eight Thousand Only). Initially you will be on probation for a period of six months from the date of joining. You would need to demonstrate the knowledge, work ethics, and personality to handle all facets of this position. If during probation period your performance (skill updated), conduct, relationship at work, etc. are found satisfactory, of which the company is sole judge; your services will be confirmed to continue as Employee of the company, else your services shall be terminated. However, your services during the probation period can be terminated at any time without any notice or reason, with immediate effect. We would expect you to join as early as possible, but not later than 20/12/2011, beyond which the offer would stand withdrawn, unless a new date is mutually agreed upon, by us in writing.

On the date of your joining, you may please bring along the following documents:

1. ID Proof with three Passport Size photographs.

2. Copies of Educational Certificates along with an updated Curriculum Vita.

3. Copies of professional Certificates. (If previously employed)

4. Relieving certificate from the previous employer. (If previously employed)

5. Appointment letter of the previous employer and salary revision letters. (If previously employed)

6. Last pay slip received from the previous employer. (If previously employed)

This Offer is subject to receipt of satisfactory references. We look forward to work with you and hope that your knowledge and experience with us will be deeply rewarding.

please help me..

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     13 October 2012

kindly provide me copy of your appointment letter. Appointment Letter is issued to the employee when he/she joins the company. That letter is the final and the binding.

Also call me on 9324538481 for further discussion.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register