Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav (Consultant)     09 July 2011

Brokerage claim by two real estate agent for same property

Dear Lawers,

This is regarding buying a property (Flat) in Mumbai. I am seeing a underconstruction building in Mumbai having some investor flats through a  broker 1. Through a real estate portals I got a call from some other broker who requested me to see the same property..though I was not inclined at that moment but I saw. But never met him after that though he kept on ringing me..

Now I have given a token money to book a flat in the same buiding through my first broker1..and have made a good rapport with him also..Now this second broker called me after knowing abt the deal from some other sources and said me shell out his brokerage as he has also shown me the building...I am finding it so atrocious and he has nothing to do with it...He has gone far to tell that You cannnot buy any flats in that building from brokers other than him (as if he owns the building)

I am going with my first broker and as he has made a deal on my behalf accepted token so technically he will get his brokerage..

Please help me in this regard...Shall I totally neglect the second broker..logically he has nothing to do with it and it is not my fault...He keeps on pinging me all day..Please suggest some solution...

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register