LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi kumar Pokala (xyz)     05 January 2013

Buying a resale property

I am planning to buy a resale flat which 7 years old. There are 20 flats are constructed in 800 sqyrds plot.

Builder bought two 400 sqyrds plots to construct.

One of the link document shows that father of minor child purchased 400 sq yards when the child is 2 years old and later sold the same when the child is 17 years old. my question is will the the father has the right to sell the plot which he bought  on minors name.

the other 400 sqyrds in the link documents shows that President and Vice president of a Mulsim organazation bought on behalf of organization and later same persons are sold it. Does it bring any legal issues.

Please advice if I can go ahead buy the flat.

Learning

2 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     05 January 2013

Father being the legal guardian has the right to do so and so does the president and so on.....Make sure that you make enough enquiries about the title of the property is valid and free from any encumbrances....

I presume that the above mentioned 2 sales are old a bit, dont worry you just need vigilance and not expertise

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Ravi kumar Pokala (xyz)     07 January 2013

Father of the minor sold the property in 2003 and other one President sold it in 1994.

Flat is under bank loan and original papers are with bank. Could you please tell me what othe precaution I should take.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register