Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can anybody file dp 3 & tep on in laws

Hi All, My wife has filed 498a & DP 3&4 on 03.09.2013 on me. In FIR, my wife mentioned my name only. She mentioned in FIR, like we have given 15 lakhs dowry and 150gms gold to my husband in front of her relatives and My parents.

Questions:

1.     1. Can anybody (means Father or brother or Brother in law) can file DP 3 on my in laws? Or only husband has to file DP 3 on in laws? Please advice.

2.     2. Can anybody (means Father or brother or Brother in law) can file TEP on my in laws? Please advise. Thanks for quick response.

Learning

13 Replies

Mango (Consultant)     12 October 2013

Dear Venkat,

Please don't screw your case and listen to your lawyer what he/she is saying. First of all, you should be filing under Dowry Prohibition Act (DPA) 12B. Second, if you'll file against your in-laws that they'd given you the dowry then indirectly you're accepting their alleged statements that you'd taken the dowry at the time of marriage.

Also, Please know what's the meaning of dowry before you proceed further with these cases. Read the following document carefully -

https://ncw.nic.in/PDFFiles/Dowryactamendment.pdf

To answer your questions -

Q-1. Can anybody (means Father or brother or Brother in law) can file DP 3 on my in laws? Or only husband has to file DP 3 on in laws? Please advice.

A-1. It can be filed by any member of the house which is willfully ready to head-on for imprisonment. Question here is why you want to put your father/brother in trouble when only you've been accused for dowry.

Q-2. Can anybody (means Father or brother or Brother in law) can file TEP on my in laws? Please advise. Thanks for quick response.

A-2. Yes, any Indian Citizen who have PAN number of your father-in-law/brother-law and had sufficient proof against their income and assets can file Tax Evasion Petition (TEP). 

Words of Wisdom - You looks disappointed with your court cases. Living a life in agony does not solve any situations. These cases are marriage's gift and should be taken-up cheerfully. All the very best. Thanks!

Mango

(Guest)

Hi All,

Thanks for quick advise. For second Question, answer is bit confusion and am getting multiple answers and some people telling file petition and some people are not. Please advise me wheather I have to file or not? She clearly mentioned 15lakhs given infront of therir relatives in 498A & DP 3 & 4 FIR.I have certified copy of FIR. Thanks for your time. and Is it possible to find PAN Number with Name and without Date of Birth? Below is the format for filing Dp 3.

DP3 FIR Format

Reference No:

Through Registered / Speed Post

Dated :

To,
The Senior Superintendent of Police,

Subject:- Request for registration of FIR against Ms.(Wife Name), Mr (FIL Name),Mrs (MIL Name) Mr (BIL Name) & Ms(SIL Name) & other R/o –(There Residence Address) U/s 3of D.P.Act.

Sir,
I YOUR NAME S/o Your Father’s Name R/o (Your Address) have been falsely implicated by my wife Ms. (Wife Name) in coalition S.H.O of P.S. (Where FIR had registered).
SHO on false complaint of my wife have has registered the FIR No.______ dated ________, and booked me and my family members (Father, Mother & Married Sister and other if any) u/s 498A,323,504,506 of IPC and 3/4 of DP Act.

In FIR No._____ dated _________ at P.S (Where FIR had registered), My wife & her parents claims to have given huge dowry in the marriage worth Rs.______Lacks (XYZ LACKS) which is prohibited under Section 3 of Dowry Prohibition Act.
Ms.(Wife Name), Mr (FIL Name),Mrs (MIL Name) Mr (BIL Name) & Ms(SIL Name), belong to respectable family and are highly educated people. And they are very much aware of the fact that if taking dowry is crime and giving dowry is too a crime. By giving huge sum of alleged dowry of Rs.______Lacks ( XYZ Lacks) they have knowingly committed the crime.

Giving or taking dowry is an cognizable offence and punishable up to 5 Year.
I request to you to direct SHO (Where FIR had registered) to lodge the FIR against Ms.(Wife Name), Mr (FIL Name),Mrs (MIL Name) Mr (BIL Name) & Ms(SIL Name)
Giving dowry under Sec 3 of DP Act is cognizable offence and it is mandatory for SHO (Where FIR had registered) to take cognizance of such crime which happened in his juridiction.

Along with the complaint I am submitting the rulings High Court of India which make him mandatory to book Ms.(Wife Name), Mr (FIL Name),Mrs (MIL Name) Mr (BIL Name) & Ms(SIL Name) under section 3 of DP Act, it being cognizable offence.
Further Learned SSP, go through these rulings and understand them very well and direct SHO(Where FIR had registered) to take action against my wife and in-laws & other relatives to register FIR for congnizable offence like “Giving Dowry” under Section 3 of DP Act.

The judgments and rulings wich is provided are as under, which make you mandatory to direct SHO(Where FIR had registered) to register FIR for cognizable offence like “Giving Dowry” under Section 3 of DP Act.

Hon’ble High Court of Delhi via CRL.M.C 7262-2006 23.02.2007 which talks about registering the FIR against educated people who gave the dowry, in spite knowing the fact that giving dowry is crime and Learned SHO should not entertain any complaint, if the Rule 2 of the Dowry Prohibition( Maintenance of List of Presents to the Bride and Bridegroom) Rules, 1985 is not complied with.

Despite all the ruling and judgments Learned SHO in coalition with my Wife and in-laws registered false FIR against me and my parents without investigating and demanding the required prove of source of income, Flow of money, income tax return, bills of expenses of Rs ________lacks(XYZ Lacks) , and mandatory Maintenance List (stridhan List).

I would request you to kindly look into my grievance and direct to SHO(Where FIR had registered) to register the FIR against Ms.(Wife Name), Mr (FIL Name),Mrs (MIL Name) Mr (BIL Name) & Ms(SIL Name) for giving the dowry u/s 3 of DP Act and no abiding to Rule 2 of DP Rule, 1985.

I have full faith on the Ld. Senior Superintendent of Police of Police that I will be given justice by initiating a strict action against all the law misusers named above by registering a case and saving the precious time and burden of judiciary for preventing undersigned to request the court to initiate action in case of failure.

Thanking you,

With Best Regards,

(YOUR NAME)

YOUR ADDRESS

Enclosed:
Annexure A: - Copy of my wife complaint dated____& FIR dated ___________

Manpreet (Manager)     12 October 2013

@Venkat

You have not stated your fil/mil is in govt job or not...

There are a lot of people have succefully filed TEP to FIL. Shonee kapoor on this forum is one of them.

If your complainent /FIL is in govt service then you BIL/SISTER any other person   can also inform their  deptt that they claim  that they have given dowry.

FIR is a public document and any one can acces it  and  can file a complain/information to their deptt. Also attach the conduct rule of their deptt. In DP3 the complainent gets immunity from court, but deptt can take action on them.

You can also go through this thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-harass-false-498-wife-and-her-family-90208.asp#.UlkBs1B0yHg

@Mango - What you say ?

Gudluck

(Guest)

Hi,Thanks for ur quick adivse and time. My father in law/ Mother in law is not govt employee. Father in law is LIC Agent and Mother in law is house wife. Please advise me futher course of action. Thanks for quick response.

@Venkat

TEP will be the best route for you and follow the TEP by RTI. Please check your PM.

Have they submitted any  jwellary bills  supporting their claim? If yes then verify the bills. Its not that easy to submit the bill for 150 gm gold.

I will again say that please go through this thread properly,it will give idea ,what you have to do and always consult your lawyer and read all the thread on 498a on this forum.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-harass-false-498-wife-and-her-family-90208.asp#.UlkBs1B0yHg

dhruv (other)     12 October 2013

https://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Relief-for-women-in-dowry-cases/Article1-671472.aspx

U can not prosecute the wife n family for giving dowry at the time of marriage as per the above judgement as they r protected.

Experts please give ur opinion.

(Guest)

You are very much eligible to file dowry case and TEP on your wife's parent's and relatives and even Sec-3 of DPA 1961 can be filed on her.

For such case law just google down you will get plenty of cases where Dp-3 & 4 filed by Groom side and then these b*tches and party came for amicable talk's as their ass also been f.u.ck.e.d and screwed by court and simultaneously by Income tax department after filing TEP.

(Guest)

Hi Suffer I didn't understand these line "For such case law just google down you will get plenty of cases where Dp-3 & 4 filed by bride side and then these b*tches and party came for amicable talk's as their ass also been f.u.ck.e.d and screwed by court and simultaneously by Income tax department after filing TEP."  You mean to say after filling TEP & DP 3 I will get more cases on me'' Please correct me brother.

@Dhruv

Judgement are not the rules.It can be taken as reference.It can be filled.In many cases as sufferer the girl side came forward for withdrawing the cases and amicable settlement. What you need is to convince the police,if police is not registering the case,go under 156 to court to register the case.Now a days a extortion case is also being filled on girls side.

(Guest)

Hi All, After filling TEP, Is there any counter cases I will get ? If so, Please advise.

(Guest)

Bhai, Aise bhi 498a, dpa-3&4,406 or dva 2005 sab toh jhel hi raha hai ......Then what is left now.

It seem's that your body is plastered all over and only your eyes and ears and nose are left....lolz

Dude, allready having bunch of cases on you then Kya Farak padta hai 2-3 cases aur ho jaye toh maza aa jaye.

Isme tumhara koi nukhsan nai hai........As every case she files in addition to the next case goes in the folder named as "Mental cruelity"

And to prove all the these cases she needs next Zanam or you may say has to reborn in India again and follow the Advanace Version Of biased Law at that ages.......:D

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 October 2013

Well said sufferer nothing harm in countering let them also feel the heat .

I love my parents (law)     29 October 2013

Dear All I am also need help in same matter.Pls

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register