LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can i file civil as well as criminal cases for defamation simultaneosly

as i have been trapped by one of my friend named raju,as he has given his fathers property on leave and licence basis using power of attorney ,given in his favour to one of my cousin, for 40 lac refundable deposit with only 100 rs rent per month,for which i made the deal,now he is not giving the possesion ,to my cousin ,for which i was the mediator,now he is cheating me and my cousin ,by saying that he cant give possesion of property and the power of attorney given by his father ,is fake and the money he had wasted in beer bar, my question is...we have made a registered leave and licence document,and given all 40 lac by cheque which was encash by raju in bank which was joint account of raju and his father,now father and raju are trying to swallow huge amount of 40 lac,and vice versa spreading rumour in facebook by posting images of me and my cousin that we both are cheater and we have never given them any amount,and i am having many illegal activity in my area, i have made a written complaint to police station for which only N.C has been logged,and raju is posting daily my images and giving comment that i am a cheater,how and where to file compliant for defamation case ,for civil and for criminal.

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2016

Please state the simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register