Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kais (Software Engineer)     14 June 2012

Can we file deformation case on opposite party's advocate

Hi All,

Need small suggestion.

Every case have 2 parties and fight in court to proof Truth on incident. Many cases/incident had only one truth and both the Advocate try to proof their side. That means, any one of them is trying to proof his lies and divert the court from truth and kill the court time.

Example: if I make allegation of fight with other party and I have the proof/witness but the other party’s advocate is denies that allegation from base that no fighting was happened.

After proofing my allegation that I was saying truth than in that case, can we take some action against Advocate.? (My assumption that every Advocate know the truth of his client before go to court and he is only guide or misguide his client to make money)

Is there any provision in the constitution that we can challenge the lies or false allegation (like deformation) against advocate so  next time the Advocate will file/fight  to proof only truth from their end. Not to try to proof his lies.

Thanks and Regards,

Kais (9391344846)

Learning

5 Replies

Srinivasallamoni (Practice)     14 June 2012

what ever be the case, court comes to a conclusion depending on the evidence produced by both the parties, advocate only represents his client,advocate have previlage according to evidence act.

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     14 June 2012

Mr. Srinivasallamoni is right that the advocates only represents the facts related to case on the behalf of client.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     14 June 2012

iF YOUR CASE IS STRONG YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE IT IN COURT, ADVOCATE WILL DO HIS DUTY TO DEMOLISH YOUR CASE. NOTHING WRONG.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     15 June 2012

If you think the advocate has done anything against the provisions stipulated in the evidence act or anything strongly unethical of the profession, you may choose to complain to the Bar Council or Association.  

However the court/judge will decide the outcome of the pleadings and if you are dissatisfied with the outcome you have the right to appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register