LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sv (none)     29 September 2014

Case forwarded from caw cell to mediation

My wife filled complaint in CAW cell seemapuri Delhi. After 4 months of meetings case has been sent to mediation as I want to stay with my wife and daughter. What happens in mediation? 

Is it mediation or negotiation cell for women ? I would like to add I have a decent experience in CAW cell.

Can she play any foul play with me if I agree to stay with her ? Does case been sent to mediation implies its a weak case ? Fact is we had some issues and she made a false case of dowry and dv involving family. We have all proof to prove her wrong.

She has filled a maintenance case hearing is in November on basis of same caw complaint , what should I do legally ?

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2014

@ Author,

1. Ideally they should talk to both of you and try diffusing acrimony between spouses. But, most often it is seen such mediation turns into negotiation and based on your own admission of having experience of facing CAW Cell your guess is as good as mine !

2. She is your wife, you should by now know about her playfulness and there are both sides to same coin and say in some incidences a spouse does realises h/er past mistakes and agrees to end their acrimony and in some cases after coming back and gathering left out evidences a spouse returns back to natal home to peruse the case(s). You should judge your own marital situation as she is still your legal wife. Do not allow others to make a decision for you. 

3. Contest the maintenance case as per Law if mediation fails and she peruses her case(s).

[Last reply]  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register