Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Chaturvedi (AM Logistics)     18 April 2016

Case trasnsfer

Hi,

My marriage was solemnized in haridwar and my spouse stayed with me in noida (permanent residance of mine). The divorce proceedings are going in the family court of noida.

I need to know if the case can be transferred to any other family court / high court allahabad (not atleast in haridwar) for a quick disposal as the judiciary of noida seems more interested in stretching the case instead of bringing it to a closure after scrutinizing evidences put forward by both the parties involved.

If the transfer is possible, please suggest the process.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 April 2016

You can file a transfer petition in the high court if you want to transfer the case within the state.if you want to transfer between states then you can file in Supreme court

Advocate Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 April 2016

Sir,

Transfer is possible only when u show some concrete proof for transfer, I feel merely showing delay is not a good option, rather u seek quick disposal from the SC ..

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Ravi Chaturvedi (AM Logistics)     19 April 2016

Thank you so much for your advice. Appreciate :)

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     19 April 2016

If it has been inordinately delayed, move application before the family court for early disposal of the case and even if family court does not act upon that application, move HC to give direction to family court for early disposal and you succeed if the court is inordinately delaying the matter.

Ravi Chaturvedi (AM Logistics)     19 April 2016

Thanks for the valuable feedback mr. prabhakar :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register