LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pulkit   04 October 2016

Child Custody to Father without Maintanence

Hi, Right now I have a 4yr old daughter and have been living separate under same roof since my wife conceived. Her nature is not emotional at all, she disrespected my parents and also asked my unmarried sister to leave from our rented accommodation. My parents don't live with us. While going through all this I met a girl who loves me a lot and while seeking emotional support we fell for each other. This was when my daughter was born. My wife and my family came to know about her when my daughter was just six months. We tried to reconcile with my wife but no use. So I opted to divorce her and marry my girlfriend. We kept waiting until now to convince was wife for a mutual divorce. And also agreed to fulfill her demand for getting her a house where she desires. But she put conditions to the divorce agreement that if only our daughter and my girlfriend do not come face to face then only she would proceed. Which i have denied Today she has left with our daughter to a new city. I dont know how to proceed. I want my daughter back and my family is also very attached to my child. Can someone suggest on child Custody and also whether her such condition can be put legally abiding by the agreement? And because of all these tantrums now i don't want to give her a single penny. She is learned and capable of earning and supporting herself. Only that currently she is jobless as her project ended in the company. Can someone suggest me how to proceed. I am not worried about legal fees .. i just want my daughter and Also not give that cunning women a penny Please suggest really urgent.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
Think again, is that woman really cunning or is it you who is more than cunning. I am more inclined towards calling you a male chauvinistic piggy . People like you should never have daughters, for they will grow up to be more character less than u and in turn become a menace to society if at all they happen to get married or stay spinsters for the great benchmark their father has set for them.to follow. Regarding custody, you won't get it no.matter how hard u try or make money flow, as child is less than five years. If ur wife agrees to give MCD well n good, but if she don't, then stop trying. U have a female child, hence ur in a more responsible position than that of others. Hope you can read between the lines. Stop pursuing child custody too.

(Guest)
Think again, is that woman really cunning or is it you who is more than cunning. I am more inclined towards calling you a male chauvinistic piggy . People like you should never have daughters, for they will grow up to be more character less than u and in turn become a menace to society if at all they happen to get married or stay spinsters for the great benchmark their father has set for them.to follow. Regarding custody, you won't get it no.matter how hard u try or make money flow, as child is less than five years. If ur wife agrees to give MCD well n good, but if she don't, then stop trying. U have a female child, hence ur in a more responsible position than that of others. Hope you can read between the lines. Stop pursuing child custody too.

KS Johal   04 October 2016

You have stated that your wife disrespected your parents and she asked your sister to leave the house, around that time onwards, you met another girl with whom you fell in love and started to have a relationship whilst your daughter was only 6 months old. Under what circumstances will you seek divorce. You have admitted that you have committed adultery whilst you were married i.e. you started to see another girl whilst your own daughter was only 6 months old. You have also confessed that your wife and your parents are fully aware of the situation, that you have been meeting your girlfriend since your daughter was 6 months old. Tell me which judge in the country will give you child custody and also let you escape the maintenance that you are afraid of paying. I think you need to rethink your strategy since here it appears that your wife will definitely have the upper hand.

Pulkit   04 October 2016

Hi Gyan, thanks for your reply ... I am not sure whether you understand this or not. I am not able to write everything i have been through during my marriage and afterwards before the girl came into my life .. mine was a love marriage and once we had our baby .. she told me she married me just to mother a child from me. I was devastated, the girl i love now .. loved me and expected nothing from me in return. She had waited all the time. If i were a male soverniest why would I think at all for any woman. She deserved to get back what she was investing. Now coming to my daughter, she loves me and my family more than what she loves her mother. She will not be cared for as much she is cared with all of us. I wanted to pay her Maintanence for the child, then she seeked a house, which meant taking up a loan to give it to her. I agreed on both. And Also agreed with her taking the child away. But she doesn't stop here. She keeps on thinking ways she can keep upper hand and twist the agreement to her favours later. During and after my marriage I have paid for everything while she enjoyed saving all her money. She has more finances than me only that I have job stability and she doesn't. I am not ashamed that I chose to be with a girl who should be loved back just because she is Loving. Moreover she would be a better mother than my wife. Which I am more than assured. It is not always necessary to look at relationships from one angle. If you don't give in a relationship and just want to keep taking. Then the relationship doesn't last.

Sachin (N.A)     04 October 2016

Please elaborate what conditions your ex wants to enforce for mutual divorce....

Pulkit   04 October 2016

Hi KS, people may call it extra marital affair, but I call it seeking emotional support after the cruelty i have faced. + The legal definition of adultery wouldn't fit here If overall the child welfare is to be considered. I think being a girl child she is more safe in the hands of the father. Also my daughter is a family person. My wife will try to put up alone with my daughter. I am afraid my daughter would feel lonely. My daughter is highly fond of my sisters. She is extremely fond of me too. I am looking at my daughters emotions. And also our emotions to her. My wife has not proved herself well and capable in her upbringing so far. I am worried about my daughters life and future. First I was not thinking about child Custody but slowly after knowing how my wife wants to play tricks. I am worried she would put her as a bate. What kind of person wants to divorce you and wants only your money and is not bothered about the child's feelings. What kind of condition is that my daughter will not have to see her would be mother.

Pulkit   04 October 2016

Hi Sachin, For a mutual divorce she seeks a house in the city she has moved and a clause that my daughter would not meet my girlfriend face to face. Standing for my girlfriend i have denied to her demands. Agreeing would mean keeping loops holes for future where my wife can deny visitation of my daughter at my house during her holidays. Also this is highly subjective, whether my daughter and her would be mother met or not is tough to prove. After all this, if she does not want to remove the clause I want to move to court for my daughter's Custody also. I dont want my daughter to live with a highly insecure woman. She deserves a family which she would get with me.

Pulkit   04 October 2016

Fyi only ...... It is not any guilt or something in person that i have been willing to give my wife all she asked for. It is just that I don't want her to pass on her grudges or dissatisfaction on my daughter. I certainly deserve to have a daughter unlike someone said above. And I have been a good father. But some demands cannot be accepted.

Pulkit   04 October 2016

My girlfriend is not married so it does not amount to adultery in legal definition.

Pulkit   04 October 2016

Is there a lawyer here who wants to take up the case for me and get things done towards my favour, then please drop your numbers.

Pulkit   05 October 2016

Thank you so much auto hide.. Only one question if before the completion of 6 months she raises an eyebrow saying will not be sending child to your place Coz you may make her meet your loved woman Toh toh toh Uparse I will already have ended up taking loan and buying the house She will be hitting me on both sides. How about not taking divorce at all till she decides otherwise ? What are the chances then. She cannot stop me from meeting ny Child and she cannot sue me for making her meet my lady. I am confused, but finally got someone to answer things so well. Dude you are awesome, Thanks again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register