Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honest   27 February 2016

CI sent constable to home without any details/papers

Hello,

Living separately for last 5 years after 4 long years of fights before separation. 

3 Months after separation I have moved out of India. 

In the last 5 years girl family had sent intimations 8-10 times through mediators saying "they spoke to SP and MP, cases are ready, they will send my whole family to jail and spoil the lives".  We replied saying "we are ready to face cases, go ahead and file cases". 

Despite their continuous police intimations, I have written to them saying if they want to file case go ahead and file, if they need divorce I am ready to give. Left the choices to them. Still they chose send intimations through mediators.

Today a constable from police station near to our village came to my parents home and said "CI has asked you people to come and meet". My parents have asked what is the reason. constable said I don't have any papers, they are big bosses, I am telling what I was asked to tell, i don't know anything else. He went.

Parents are illiterates. 

Could you please suggest, is it recommended to go and meet CI without any documentation proof?

Myself was been ready to go and attend police only after FIR, but not time pass talks. I had wasted enought time speaking to mediators in the past. Later stopped completely as those were useless discussions.

Many thanks in advance.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : honest
Hello,

Living separately for last 5 years after 4 long years of fights before separation. 

3 Months after separation I have moved out of India. 

In the last 5 years girl family had sent intimations 8-10 times through mediators saying "they spoke to SP and MP, cases are ready, they will send my whole family to jail and spoil the lives".  We replied saying "we are ready to face cases, go ahead and file cases". 

Despite their continuous police intimations, I have written to them saying if they want to file case go ahead and file, if they need divorce I am ready to give. Left the choices to them. Still they chose send intimations through mediators.

Today a constable from police station near to our village came to my parents home and said "CI has asked you people to come and meet". My parents have asked what is the reason. constable said I don't have any papers, they are big bosses, I am telling what I was asked to tell, i don't know anything else. He went.

Parents are illiterates. 

Could you please suggest, is it recommended to go and meet CI without any documentation proof?

Myself was been ready to go and attend police only after FIR, but not time pass talks. I had wasted enought time speaking to mediators in the past. Later stopped completely as those were useless discussions.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Honest,

These people simply want to waste time create nuisance and make you feel embarassed all the time that includes your parents too.  If she was having any willingness to come back and lead marital life with you, they would not have dont all this which they are doing.

If you want to live with her, just barge in to their house, drag her out and bring her back, in full view of her dad and mom slap her, if her dad or some fellow comes in between slap them too.  How many more years will they keep doing this, bring her with you, keep her under control through whatever ways possible, mainly hitting her, she will make crying face, she will become violent, but u have to overpower her and keep hitting her.

This you can do if you did not take dowry from her.  If u taken dowry, then it is natural for girls side to behave like this, only in rare cases even without giving 1 paise dowry, girls side can be violent and want to control boy and his side.

You cannot simply keep waiting, either you should have filed RCR and upon which winning, filed for divorce, you would have got divorce by now. Already you have lost 5+ years, if you have made any setup with some girlfriend then its fine, continue with live-in relationship, if you have not, better go for one, there is no flavour in marriage after what you have gone through.  Take remarriage out of your mind, just go for friendly relations with female.

Some femenist will say, ah hittinga?  That is against law, that calls in for police intervention domestic violence case, but there is no law when people like you get harrassed for no reason when girls is using her money power to make you and your parents come to police station without any reason.

If you dont want to take her back, dont go to any police station, go directly to Commissioners office along with your parents and give complaint on that CI who sent constable to your house.

File for divorce after you have done all this.

Some might suggest male is not advised to file divorce but if u dont now, when will you?  These people will keep harassing you however long you dont take any action.

However, not doing also is doing something.

honest   27 February 2016

Dear @Helping Hand!,

Thanks for the reply. 

Marriage is over.  I had enough in the 4 years of horrible marital life and 5 years of separation life. 

My doubt was, why CI was sending constable and asking us to come and meet without any information. Is he doing as per the law or playing to politicians. If it is political we do not want attend whatsoever may happen. 

No dowary was taken.

honest   28 February 2016

Yesterday my parents consulted the lawyer. Unfortunately main lawyer was not there at that time and someone (may be junior lawyer) in his office  suggested our parents to go and meet CI. Our parents were illiterates, they believed that telling correct.

Parents went and met CI. He did not tell  anything about the FIR. He was abusing and harassing. He threatened sayig he will whole family in Jail. He has asked come back on 2-Mar. Then sent our parents to police station near our village. Stayed there till evening. Took surity signs from our relatives and let my parents go home. My parents have asked police we will stay here over night if you need, they said no no we should not keep you in station over night as per law. 

Later our relative consulted the lawyer. Main lawyer available. He said people in his office made mistake. Our parents should not had met the CI. He called CI. CI was lying to the lawer saying our parents were rudely speaking.

During all this girl family is not there. 
I feel CI is working under some influence, not following law. Messing up the things. 

Could you please advice how to deal with police.

(Guest)
Just file dafamous case against ci in court or file case ci harrassing my parents. Take pic whenever constable come to your house. I filled case on DCP, ACP, CI, SI under 166, 167, 220, 344, 346, 120b, sec 7 &7 pc act. Already FIR filled. I have full evidence. Police r barking dogs, if u r quite they r barking or if beat with stick , then they r silent like dogs

(Guest)
Just file dafamous case against ci in court or file case ci harrassing my parents. Take pic whenever constable come to your house. I filled case on DCP, ACP, CI, SI under 166, 167, 220, 344, 346, 120b, sec 7 &7 pc act. Already FIR filled. I have full evidence. Police r barking dogs, if u r quite they r barking or if beat with stick , then they r silent like dogs

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register