Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananjan Mukherjee (Service)     28 March 2011

Circle rate for Noida/Indirapuram

Hello Forum members,

Can anyone tell me how I can find out the current circle rate for resale flats in Noida and Indirapuram? I need to know the minimum amount of money for which I can register the flat that I have decided to buy, without breaking any law. The broker also tells me that there is a discount of about 40% on the circle rate if the property is a flat. Is this true? How can I find out?

I am looking at a particular six year old flat which is in Indirapuram Ahinsa Khand 2, but the Sale Deed says that it is a part of Gautam Budh Nagar district (instead of Ghaziabad as I had expected). Moreover, it also says that the original registration was done in Noida but was approved according to the rules of Ghaziabad Development Authority! I do not understand how the property in one district could be authorized/approved by the development authority of a neighbouring district. My broker is also not able to give me a satisfactory explanation. Can anyone here explain this to me please?

Also, what other expenses would I have to incur apart from stamp duty during the registration process?

Thank you,

Ananjan.

Learning

1 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     28 March 2011

Dear Querist,

You may see website of NOIDA authority and GDA as well. I guess you will get some answer. As regards authenticty approval etc., you may please personally visit those offices and Sub-Registrar office at NOIDA/GDA.

You may if feel so required, contact Mr. VG Rao Achary, Advocate at 9718849356. He has ample experience in registerial work at Delhi & NCR.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register