LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sv (none)     26 June 2014

Complaint in caw cell delhi

My wife has filled a complaint against me in CAW cell Delhi. How should I know its a 498a or not ? On first counselling she refused to come back. Police officer just mentioned few allegations like.

Do you beat her ?

And asked about my parents why they didn't come ? And gave next date to come. I am confused with whole meeting.

When can I ask for complaint copy ? She simply went home for studies with our daughter then started job but use to visit us on occasion we both were having fights for her to return which she refused due to distance from office and one fine day I get CAW cell request letter.

Please advice.

Learning

1 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     26 June 2014

You also should register a complaint against her in form of FIR with all of these incidents in your local police station so that the police can start investigation. In parallel apply for Anticipatory Bail.

Please go through my all posts in the following links for clues, Sample petitions, Citations and others: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp

Good Luck!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register