LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepchand (afdsf)     30 March 2010

compromise in high court AP

5 daughters & 2 sons to my grand father.Actually , my aunts( My father's sisters) are fighting for equal rights on my grand father's property. My grandfather was expired & even my father (elder one) also expired.In lower court, court given favour judgment to my aunts. they got 2.5 % share to first 3 aunts & 22.2 % to last two. Then, we filed the suit in hight court & got stay on it. Now, they want to compromise with me and not with my uncle( Father's brother). Actually , we combinely filed suit in High court .Here the complication is, before the judgemnt in lower court, my aunts(4 aunts) had given POA to my uncle's wife except with main plaintiff that given total authorites including sale also to uncle's wife & combinely filed the suit in HC. He is not ready to compromise with Main plaintiff.His intention is different.

Actually , partition was done 25 years back. We got our own passbooks & registered documents individually. now, my uncle looking to cheat & get our share also by POA.

How can i solve my problem in this case. My aunts are ready to compromise with me.  I need urgent help on this. Please assit me how to solve this problem.

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     30 March 2010

dear friend the proceedings are civil in nature and before High Court the appeal proceedings will go as per the evidence recorded before the civil court, if there are major impediments in the amicable settlement then better would be to proceed according to law or u can say to pursue the proceedings are these are going on.  dont try to bring complexities to the matter, it may hamper ur interest.

Y. ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2010

Two differrent aspects are being projected by you.  Appeal Suit (AS) before HC is mainable but not OS.  Compromise inter se parties is admissable.  venture in such way.  suit continues between contestting parties. If POA is not terminated the attorney can continue for the benefit of the principal.  Think of your better and long way of your interest in teh property.  Do not be hasty.    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More