Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sv (none)     23 June 2014

Daughter custody to father

Hi,

My wife filled a complaint against me in CAW cell full of false allegations under her father influence . I am also not interested to stay with her now. How can I apply for my daughter custody. I am a person of humble means but a long with my parents I can give my daughter a much better lifestyle than my wife. Most important is I do not want my daughter to be brought up under such a unhealthy and atmosphere full of greed. My family love my daughter a lot and they are concerned about her.My wife working full time and my daughter remain with her Nana nani all time. I on the other hand have a flexible timing work.

What are the legal option available to me ? 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 June 2014

the court considers 

1.  the age factor

2.  in her absence who will take care as you said she is working and her grand parents are taking care and if the custody is given to you who will take care in your absence when you go to work 

3.  what facilities you can provide to your daughter then her mother 

4.  here you can show high standard of studies

sv (none)     23 June 2014

My father is a principal in school on verge of retirement and my mother can look after her when I am away. They have no other responsibility. My wife's father is class 4 employee with uneducated wife and 5 younger siblings. He filled case against us with only intention of encashing our marriage as he getting money benefit from my wife's salary.  I am not sure how to prove my point in court but this is a fact.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 June 2014

your father is a retired principal means an educated family this point is enough and another point is that your mother can look after your daughter \

now it is up to your lawyer with this two points and about your financial status he can project the custody of your daughter to you brilliantly because here main point is education and taking care in your in laws 

1. your wife is working 

2. your father in law is not educated as your father 

3. your financial status

4. taking of your kid with utmost care with education and financial status is important points

sv (none)     25 June 2014

Thank you Mr. Mahesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register