LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N S Kumar (Administration)     17 November 2011

Declaring gift deed in ap government gazette

My mother-in-law gifted her property to my wife by registered gift deed, an year ago.  She also wants to declare this to public  so that any other  family members and relatives will come to know aboput the deed and not to create any troubles in future.   Whether the above thing can be done by publishing it AP government gazette, if so what is the procedure. As my mother in law is falling sick too often , she wants to notify about this gift deed at  the earliest . Kindly let us know about other procedures also.

Thanking you in advance

Learning

3 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     17 November 2011

Dear Kumar,

It is not possible.  If at all u want to make it known to the public, publish the same in a newspaper.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     17 November 2011

If the property of your mother in law is her absolute property , her gift of the same to your wife cannot be questioned by any other person. The property now becomes the absolute property of your wife only when she takes possession of that property

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     04 December 2011

Mr.NS KUMAR   Gift means   "  Gift is the transfer of certain existing movable or immovable property made voluntarily and with out consideration, by one person  to another and accepted by his is called gift. Supose you accepted the git and posession was deliverd that is vaild git. Gazette pabilaction is not necessary.  If You made publication in any news paper  it draws advererse inferferance against  donee. It is better keep sailance 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register