Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Promotion under career advancement scheme

Page no : 2

Asmat   19 May 2024

After giving representations so many times now they have agreed to give one promotion i.e. senior scale which was too be given after 5 yrs of service in this institute to all the peoplebwho joined with me .....some people are getting second promotion after 17 yrs and iam getting the first one after 16 yrs if I even don't count my previous experience of 6 yrs..... should I accept it or give my grievance letter for non acceptance and then file a case.....iam left with only 10 yrs of service......the whole career growth trajectory is hampered....

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     19 May 2024

It is an unfair and injustice to give 2 promotions to other teachers of 17 years experience and 1 promotion to you with 16 years experience, which you should not accept and represent. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 May 2024

After your repesentations submitted through proper channel fails to yield desired result, you do not hesitate to approach court as suggested, by filing a writ petition seeking relief.

Asmat   20 May 2024

Actually the institute say that they have the CAS policy but only in the documents which they submit to AICTE or University......or for NBA and NAAC inspection visits.....only there are top 10 to 12 people who have been promoted as per rules... ..rest all got but quite late but our is the worst case after 16 yrs......what is the use when iam left with 10 yrs of service....by this time I would have become professor I.e. 4th promotion.....which is given after16 yrs of regular service...and they will give me the 1st promotion by this time......sir how long does it take for the court case to end .....chances of victory????......the institute always linger on the judgement given bcoz if I get my rights through court....there is a long list of people whom they have to give to.......I don't know why people are afraid of ????......counting of past regular service for time bound promotion as per ugc rules....is the first point I want to file for....please give ur valuable inputs 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register