Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tata (developer)     01 January 2013

Disturbing my house construction

Greetings,

I have purchased a land in the last year and had 2 borewells, house construction permission, electricity bills for the past five months, and a house plan, no one came when all these were done.

But now a person came when performing pooja and says not to undertake any construction, i questioned him to bring his documents if he has any and i also warned him that i will go to police station as he is disturbing me.

In the very next minute i tool all the originals along with the photocopies to the nearest policestation and submitted with a written petition . They told me after enquiry they will contact me.

Let me tell some details about the land,the first owner sold it in the year 1981, later on who bought it was sold on 1992, the person who bought it in the year 1992 sold me in 2011 , so three transactions took place and the it was sale deed, when i asked him firmly to show his documents he said he will bring it tomorrow.

As a matter of fact in my area these people are creating some disturbances and making their livelyhood, i would like to know what is the best way to deal with this , either with police station or legally, and i know he hant got any documents can i take any legal action against him to put check to thest guys so that in future they never do to anyone.

waiting for your reply.

thanks very much in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     03 January 2013

Just take a photograph when he enters to your land.ask him to sign a statement to sign in what capacity he has entered in your plot record it.of course he will deny,take signs of two persons for his refusal.Go on keeping and creating record.these type of peoples do not know the legal wrongs what they r doing and we are aware of our rights.

tata (developer)     04 January 2013

many many thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register