Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_fighter (NA)     27 April 2014

Divorce

Dear Experts,

I would like to seek your expert advise on the best way to approach for divorce.

My wife have filied 498A and DV which is pending in court for more than two years.Our relation ship is now beyond reconciliation and at the same my wife side are not agreeing for MCD.i thought of going for MCD which may help to settel the dispute ASAP.Since my wife is not agreeing for MCD,i have left with no option to file divorce from my side based on 498A cruelty.Could you pls advice whether the 498A curelty can be ground for divorce and request you give your advoice to procede on this.

thanks in Advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Santosh Yadav (Advocate/Lawyer)     27 April 2014

Yes definately but no conclusion can be drawn as we have to see what contention  you have takne in 498-A and DV , and how much evidence you have collected to prove cruelty agaisnt your wife.

Adv. Santosh Yadav , Mumbai

info@lexwork.in 9820959658

498A_fighter (NA)     27 April 2014

i don't have any evidence agianst here other than filing the 498A is the ground for divorce as well deserting me and styaing away for more than two years.

In 498A by my wife, the prayer which was asked court is to convict me as applicable and she no where mentioned any interest/request to save the familiy.can i refer this in divorce petition if she say no for divorce in court.

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     27 April 2014

she has no interest in u but attitude of revenge extortion

let them provide the evidences

when they have filed the cases.

keep heart.

in 498a case drags on for decade dv can take less time in it maintenance residence rent stridhan is awarded depending on judge whim fancy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register