Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anitha   05 January 2016

Divorce

Dear Sir/Madam,

Love cum arrange marriage. I have married a north indian without informing to his parents, but for my family and relatives knew about the marriage, since the inviataion card was printed. my whole family opposed to get marry without informing to his parents but he said he belongs to Brahmin cast and has a sister to get married... once her marriage happened,  i will take my wife there. I made my family to convince got married in 2010.

After 3months i was conceived he said to get aborted, he quarreled with me to do it and withut informing to parents, unwillingly i did it. after 2yrs again I conceived he said the same but i havent done it and faught for it.  so i was severely vomoting and tired i was i mother house ,,, my husband baught his colleague to home thrice and since was in rented house, the owner aunty called me said but i never trusted their words...  I came back to home after 15days and went for as usual working my husband again he came with his colleague in the bike which my family gifted him. immediatley owner aunty made a cal and said someone is ther with your husband, i rushed with my brother to home and saw they both were der in the room... i was shocked and cried a lot and questioned him y u did like this but there was no answer... my whole family, owner aunty neighbours wer asked him... but no answer. Even though I forgiven him, and said for the sake of kid future .... but same day he said i will go to uncle house and come back said took my brothers bike of 1.30Lakhs and never came back.

Almost from 2012 to till date no contacts, no calls and never know where is he... i msgd him 'N" number of times in gmail id but never replied ... but one day replied tht i do not want to live with you..... i begged him come back atleast for our kid ... the shocking news is that he never came to see the kid also.  i do no wer is he... contacted his family, friends nephew but no use... no one supported me... i m ashamed that i loved and believed a person who doesnt deserves it. 

so i kindly request you sir, what exactly i want to do, its my kid future (girl baby) and i made whole family put their head down in front of this stupid society, and relations....even though this is my husband mistake me, family and kid is suffering..

pls help me out, how to make my future for the sake of kid.......since i do no were is he to get divorced. but i filed a FIR on him as missing on same day he left me..... in local police station.

pls guide me sir.....

Thanks & Regards,

Anitha.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 January 2016

did you mentioned about the bike of your brother's details in which he left or not? 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     05 January 2016

By our lengthy query, at the end I feel that what you need is to get divorce from him and lead your own life for your sake and the sake of the child.  You are not interested to take any revengeful action for cheating you physically, emotionally and financially.  If that is so, and your intention is only to take divorce, then file a divorce case from where you are living at present under the ground of cruelty and also adultery and in that petition mention his last known address.  Then when court notice goes to this address, obviously it would come back unserved. Then you file an application in the court to serve the notice by alternative mode, i.e., by paper publication.  Once, paper publication of court notice appears and if he does not appear in the court, the court will proceed ex-parte and it will give you divorce.  Engage a good advocate and get your problem solved.

Regards.

anitha   05 January 2016

Yes sir, i have added my brother bike details and filled FIR as missing ....

In what ways i can take revege on him... to teach him a lesson..and not to cheat any girls in the world. 

How long it takes to complete all the process of divorce. i do no wher is he and with whom....can u refer any strong advocate who lives in bangalore. 

Thanks

Anitha

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 January 2016

you might also take the help of detective agency to trace out his whereabouts and also whether he had remarried that girl.if he had done so you can file bigamy case on him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register