LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHIJIT DAS (CLEARK)     01 April 2013

Divorce & maintenance

My marriage was held on 09-07-2012 under Special Hindu Marriage Act 1955.  I am a Central Government of Employee.  After 3 months we go to Digha for excursion and after one month my wife pregnant and then one month she was suffering heavy bleeding and we go to government hospital for her treatment with her parents.  At the hospital she did not interested to appear the male doctor at the Emergency.  My mother-in-law did not advice her to go to male doctor.  Then she aborted the baby after 2 months.

After 5 months we visited Kashmir and just return back from Kashmir, a quarrel between our family (My mother, father and sister) with my wife.  After back from Kashmir my wife was pregnant and goes to her mother on 30-12-2012 for taking rest.  There she take aborted medicine for abortion.  My father is now 76 years and mother is 62 years.  Both are Cardiology patient.  My mother is old concept and some hot talks between my wife and my mother of household work.  I could not make any nuisance word or any kind of work which feel my wife to be dishonor.  After going my office, my in-laws are coming my home and they left my home before coming from my office.  Now my in-laws and my wife gave me various allegation against me:

1)      The difference of our aged is too i.e. 13 years.

2)      I will sold my wife in Mumbai, Delhi in various states.

3)      I will use my wife for my promotion.

4)      I will use my wife in bar dancer.

5)      And various nuisance words they are using

They could not meet and talking over phone with my wife.  I myself and my neighbors are trying to make a discussion for make good relationship and restore the sansar but they could not interested.  They want divorce. 

My wife once told me that she want a flat in her name at their convenient place where my aged father and mother should not come and her relatives will come and enjoying.  I should not attend my father and mother if they will ill and take all financial money will be at her hand.  After then she told that if she will make relation with me her parents will not make relation in future.  They should not arrange to discussion in any more.

I want to make relationship with her as husband and wife.

Now pl. advice me what I will do at present.  If no relationship will possible then when I will file a divorce petition before the court. 

Can he claim maintenance for her?

Learning

1 Replies

ABHIJIT DAS (CLEARK)     01 April 2013

My marriage was held on 09-07-2012 under Special Hindu Marriage Act 1955.  I am a Central Government of Employee.  After 3 months we go to Digha for excursion and after one month my wife pregnant and then one month she was suffering heavy bleeding and we go to government hospital for her treatment with her parents.  At the hospital she did not interested to appear the male doctor at the Emergency.  My mother-in-law did not advice her to go to male doctor.  Then she aborted the baby after 2 months.

After 5 months we visited Kashmir and just return back from Kashmir, a quarrel between our family (My mother, father and sister) with my wife.  After back from Kashmir my wife was pregnant and goes to her mother on 30-12-2012 for taking rest.  There she take aborted medicine for abortion.  My father is now 76 years and mother is 62 years.  Both are Cardiology patient.  My mother is old concept and some hot talks between my wife and my mother of household work.  I could not make any nuisance word or any kind of work which feel my wife to be dishonor.  After going my office, my in-laws are coming my home and they left my home before coming from my office.  Now my in-laws and my wife gave me various allegation against me:

1)      The difference of our aged is too i.e. 13 years.

2)      I will sold my wife in Mumbai, Delhi in various states.

3)      I will use my wife for my promotion.

4)      I will use my wife in bar dancer.

5)      And various nuisance words they are using

They could not meet and talking over phone with my wife.  I myself and my neighbors are trying to make a discussion for make good relationship and restore the sansar but they could not interested.  They want divorce. 

My wife once told me that she want a flat in her name at their convenient place where my aged father and mother should not come and her relatives will come and enjoying.  I should not attend my father and mother if they will ill and take all financial money will be at her hand.  After then she told that if she will make relation with me her parents will not make relation in future.  They should not arrange to discussion in any more.

I want to make relationship with her as husband and wife.

Now pl. advice me what I will do at present.  If no relationship will possible then when I will file a divorce petition before the court. 

Can she claim maintenance for her?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register