LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai narayana   09 September 2016

Divorce and crpc 125

With same set of pleadings my wife filed both Divorce and Maiatenance 125 Crpc in the same family court and so the Judge and hearing dates are also same. Reconciliation ordered on coming sunday,11.09.16.

So my question is after reconciliation both the cases will remain continue to proceed synchronously or there is any possibility of time difference between them in further proceedings, if yes which case can be in lead?

Thanks in advance.

Sai.

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     09 September 2016

Both cases will continue simultaneously.

Sachin (N.A)     09 September 2016

You can also mutually decide the maintenance amount then 125 crpc will be stopped and divorce case will be decided by the court.

Reason i suggest this because sometimes courts are sympathic towards ladies. if you think court will decide amount which may exceed your financial limit and to avoid this harrasment you have this option also.

sai narayana   10 September 2016

She had already filed S24Hma in her divorce petition and the court is ready to fix soon after Reconciliation. And my query is not on simultaneous, it's about synchronous I.e. i want to know that for both the cases the further proceeding like petioner's evidence, my evidence etc will be taken on same day for both the cases or two different dates for two cases??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register