Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish (Software Engineer )     29 October 2012

Divorce on mutual concern

Sir, I got married in the month of march 13, 2012. We hardly lived not more than one month together. My wife is from Madikeri (Karnataka ) and before marriage she liked someone and now also after marriage she can't forget him. So we both family in the presence of elders decided to end this marriage at mutually concern. We decided what gifts are given by each family to be return back. Now we both are going for mutually agreed divorce. We don't want to hurt other and with respect as early as possible wants to get divorce. Please suggest us the best and fast remedy. Second thing when we married, we din't even register for marriage and hence we don't have marriage certificate too.  

Also we never got involved physical too since she is in love with some one she never allowed me to mingle. So no question of child. One family person advised me that no need to go to court since both of you have not registered your marriage in regiestering authority. 

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     29 October 2012

Good to know that both have agreed for Mutual consent Divorce which you can get within 6 months time ,catch hold of a lawyer and he will do the needfull . But i only hope so there is no child on the way and the sea  is all clear else a storm may pop up if at all she bears a child :)

rajesh (asdadad)     29 October 2012

I love her more than anybody else in this world ...I am 33 year old and I have never been in any relationship before , in fact I have saved my love for my future wife and thats what currently i am doing ... And I guess that she is also doing the same ... But I fail to understand my in-laws behavior .. I dont knwo for what bl**dy reasons , they wash her mind.. After my sucide attempt , her parents were adament to send her back to me but she ignored their insistence and returned back ... and she have had also corrected her mistakes .. she have had changed her mobile number so that her phone calls can be reduced .. she started behaving nicely with me .. only thing is that sometimes , she was very stubborn and really stiff to break down .. But once the news of her pregnency broke out .. all hell started coming back to me and her parents went back to their original mould .. Before marriage i thought that they are good people as they are very well educated and have a reasonable social status in their city .. But after marriage , they changed their colors and started acting like slum-dwellers .. I dont know if their daughter have had forced them  for a marriage with me which they have had always opposed and now they want us to get seperated .. or may be this marriage was for a Show-Off for the so called society and internally my wife have had an affair with a guy from different cast and for saving their social status they aggreed with her plan for this fake marriage ... and now may be they want to get rid of me as quickly as possible as already 1 year has passed for our marriage and now they can safely take a divorce within 6 months and can marry her with that guy .. I dont know what was their motive behind aggreing with  this marriage .. 

Her dad is a well known politician and my parents are from simple middle class .. I dont know what made him to marry his daughter with me who is not financially well , having crossed 32 years of age and living 550 KMs away from his hometown ..

rajesh (asdadad)     29 October 2012

Sorry ... This is my original story ...

I have my own story to share with you all  .... my FIL is arrogant and he incites my wife to be highly career oriented and forget the meaning of good married life .. My wife is also somewhat imature , i dont know if she acts like that or she really is ... There are so many missing strings in our relationships which neither my wife nor her parents wants to focus upon ... We got married on 18th June 2011 and started our family life on 3rd July 2011 ( there was only both of us in Pune at that time while my parents were living in my 100 KMs away hometown) During marriage we didnt ask for any dowry neither we were in favor of that ... but from that day onwards , it was a complete torture for me .. from 3rd July to 29th Dec . she stayed with me only for 2.5 months and also in that period , her parents were constantly in touch with her through phone like they daily used to call her for 3-4 hours .... 

Then one day her sister told me about a job in Mumbai and asked me to switch to Core engg job from IT field .. Before my wife ran away on 29th Dec 2011 , 15 days ago she again called me and abused me for taking my wife to my parents place on weekly basis or  once in 15 days .. 

After my sucide attempt on 8th Feb 2012 , she returned back and got a job on 12th March 2012 but again she started complaining about her so called hectic schedule ..blah blah ... and when it was confirmed that she is preggy by 6 week and 6 days on 19th May 2012 .. she started creating scene and after 3 days she sent me a SMS telling me her decision to abort the child ... on 3rd June her dad , brother came and took her away to their place giving false promise of sending her back ... When I asked him to send her back he told me about his decision of giving divorce to me .. When i went their place for negotions , he threatened me and my father for lives and thrown us out ..on 30th June he came and took away all the househole items .. After this whole drama started off and he started abusing my parents, brother and me and asking my parents to force me to agree with his decision otherwise he would file DV cases , dowry cases etc etc... 

I sent her a lawyer notice for coming back to my home within 7 days on 14th Aug .. but her dad replied through a lawyer notice asking for a divorce .. I stayed calm for a month which irritated him and finally on 29th Sept he filed for a divorce petition in Buldana( MH )  court which recieved on 20th Oct and i am summoned to the court on 3rd Nov 2012 ..

I have given just a summary of whole happenings here but for a further understanding of whole nonsense ,you can read my blog   .. And guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register