LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KOTHAPALLI MURALI KARTHIK (student)     16 March 2014

Divorce problem regarding my father and mother

My father has married a woman because my mother and father had a fight in which my father scolded and beat my mother.So she left the house for 1 month and went to my grandfather's house.then my father married another woman and kept it a secret for 1 year.now he want to give mother divorce and he don't want to stay with our family.we are still studying in B tech and majors.how will my mother survive if my father divorces her.will she get the property or the salary which my father earns? and do we have any right to get the properties owned by my father?? please suggest any law regarding this what might actually happen?? what can be done with the other woman that he married??

Learning

5 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     16 March 2014

@Karthik - Do you still long a share in your father's property after he has done committed such a offence on your mother. Don't you think your BTech and majors degree will suffice to take care of your mother.Are you not competent enough to take care of your mother? Nevertheless having said all this - you still have legal recourse on you father's properties whether self earned/ancestral, also host of other charges can be imposed if the divorce did not happen.

nikhil singh (Advocate)     16 March 2014

Yes not even your mother even you have the right. Not even a civil case yuor mother can file a criminal case. Which will bow down your father to settle on your terms. But for that you need to consult a local lawyer as the same is quite long process and cannot b explained on emails. For further assitence you may contact

Nikhil Singh
Associate, Law Consults
'LawCon House', D-61, East of Kailash
New Delhi - 110065
https://www.law-consults.com
https://www.lawinc.in

+917838078186+919352444446

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 March 2014

well said by Sri nikhil singh saab

KOTHAPALLI MURALI KARTHIK (student)     17 March 2014

@gautam..thanq very much sir..i think i am still not confident about my job..it may take some time..

KOTHAPALLI MURALI KARTHIK (student)     17 March 2014

@nikhil sigh..thanq very much for the suggestion sir...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register