Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   13 April 2016

Dvc and 498

Sir,

my wife was harassing and literally beat me twice and she further said she will blow off the apartment, so I couldn't tolerate her torture anymore and when he left to her parents house I filed a divorce and later they filed dvc and 498 against me. I got a station bail in 498a and the charge sheet is not yet filed it's been 8 months almost.

for dvc I was regularly attending the court, and now I filed for quashing of the cases in high court against me and my family. But court gave only personal appearance exemption before the trail period.

so, is getting the exemption is good ? Can I go to a abroad for a period of 5 months ?

I have proofs like injury and call records with her mother where she said her daughter has a suicdal tendency and father says she behaves psychic and don't listen to others

is there any way that I can quash cases on me and get divorce soon?

thanks for all the help

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Yupr there is always a way...engage a good lawyer in high court and he will definitely get ur fir quashed,..or even police can send cancellation to court...for further send me pvt mssge

(Guest)
Yupr there is always a way...engage a good lawyer in high court and he will definitely get ur fir quashed,..or even police can send cancellation to court...for further send me pvt mssge

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register