Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalpana dora   21 July 2024

Family dispute.

Mother in law went out of house 2 weeks back.

V loged a police complaint bto know where is she and came to know the location but now she is not ready to come back home instead asking for 35laks from my husband or threatening that she will sell the property.the house was build by the insurance amount given by the government for the accidental death of her 2ndson who is unmarried now she is giving false complaint tht I(Dil)sent out of the house and am the one responsible for her life coz she is threatening tht she will commit suicide..my husband is paying the loan for the house ..how can we come out of this.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 July 2024

If your husband is having rights in the house property then he can file a suit for partition or he can stop paying the EMI so that the bank will take possession of the house property for recovery of loan.

If the property is on loan then nobody can sell or alienate the same before discharging the entire loan amount

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 July 2024

yes. Your husband can go for partition with the permission letter from the concerned bank. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register