LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atharva (12 th pass)     05 July 2024

Family dispute by father

Hello I am Atharva. I am my father and mother hast been married for over a 2 decades my father is a teacher at ungranted college but he does not receive any salary so he only occasionally goes to college so he is basically jobless and mother is a teacher in government school our family runs on my mother's money. My mother has built a house on her income and house loan which is on my mother's name, but the house e is registered on my father's name. My father always fights with my mother over small things but now he is trying to physically assault her but I always comes in middle of them, but my father with his age has started to be more aggressive. He always calls my aunt but not infront of me or my family, he calls them when he is alone or outside the home. I am 12th pass I have given Neet exam so my father threatens me that he will destroy my future by saying this all the certificates are duplicate when I side with my mother. He always say my mother that she is of bad character but we all know that this is wrong but my father is of loose character himself he always talks with female. My aunt always fire the fights in my parents and tells my father that your wife is of not good character. My father do not go against my aunt. At the moment my father is now torturing my mother and saying to leave the house. He threatens my mother that he will make her quit her job he will defame her. My mother has done my all the education. But now he is trying to make my mother leave the house. Please someone help me. I have been seeing this for over a 2 years. By his face no one can tell he is like this. Please help give me good advice. In my heart I don't want my family to split. Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     05 July 2024

File a case under section 85 of Bhartiya Nyaya Sanhita 2023. Thank you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2024

Your mother can file a DV case and also a criminal complaint against your father for physical and mental abuses and seek protection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register