Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.R. MUKUNTHAN (ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     11 April 2012

Family partition

Sir,

my wife is the 7th child of their parents having 4 yelder brothers and 2 yelder sisters.  my father-in law possessed both ancestrol property and self aquired property. land situated at their native and a house (self-acquired) in chennai. in 1995 he expired and my mother-in law also expired in 2004.  till now no partition made between them.  all the three daughters does not know the property details i.e. survey no., extent of property, etc.  please tell whether 3 sisters including my wife will get share on the property.  further, now we heard that 4 brothers trying to get legal heir certificate from the local taluk office mentioning their 4 names only without their all of the three sisters name.  if so, what we can do?

regards,

v.r. mukunthan

Learning

3 Replies

Hitesh Rughani (Proprietor)     11 April 2012

Take objection at the local taluka office for heirship certificate. Second file a suit for interim stay immediately with the help of local advocate. Do immeidately.  

Santosh reddy (private employ)     11 April 2012

Hi Sir,

I am from Hyderabad we have property in our father village my grandfather have 5 sons and 3 daughters they got marred more than 30years back.

he was passed away in 1991 after that partition was made among 5 sons however now however my father’s elder brother and anger brother as sold their property 2 months back.

After my grandfather death property was transferred to his son’s name and also my father transferred property to me and my brother.

However my Aunts as sent notice stating that they need a share in my grandfather property my father and others received notice about this please do advice us about next step.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register