Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   04 June 2018

Father's father own sister's(my grandmother) land dispute

Sir/Madam,

My father’s side grandparents who are Sister and brother owns a land. The site was registered on my grandmother’s name by his brother. It has single survey number of 0.62 cents. In 1950’s they gave thatched roof building of appr. without walls .30 to 0.40 cents to a missionary school. The school was not registered. The school was shifted 30 years ago to a government land. The officials said we can take the land back. 17 years ago some group of people asked us to construct church on that empty site. My parents agreed. As we 4 brothers along with 5 sisters never objected that. It has a small stone with Andhra Evangalical Lutheran Church on the wall. They used the church for 17 years and collapsed this year. They gave no proper notice to us. Using some politicians they want to construct a two storied building. We objected it as we believe in Vaasthu issues. The owner of the land(my grandmother) died without a will at the end of 1960’s. My father and and his sister transferred 0.20 cents of house through a.p. assigned lands (prohibition of transfers) act (9 of 1977) to me and my younger brother in early 2000. The society people are saying that they got a paper from 1900’s and the land belongs to some X.  Are here any acts to retreive it. we have all documents.So, now who gets the right now? The society people or my mother, we 4 brothers or my sisters?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register