Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arvind (Promoter)     29 November 2013

Finance by nationalised bank

hello there once again!!

can a nationalised bank through CC limit approx 3.5 cr., finance any person for further sub let (sub finance) (a small or major part of financed money) through a credit cooperative society.

if it is against the banking laws, can criminal exercise be proceeded against the then branch manager and the borrower?

if such matter belongs to ACB?

kindly suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

Rohith (Immigration asst)     01 December 2013

Respective Sir / Madam,

I have taken a bike loan form HDFC and ICICI bank an I have clear the loan amount and i have not cleared the full and final payment and its gone to cibil score.

I request you kindly help me how do I remove my name from cibil score.

Punit Jaiswal (Asst. Manager)     02 December 2013

It is the duty of sanctioning authority to scrutinize applicant before sanctioning any loan. Further he has to made sure that borrower is utilizing fund only for the purpose they had borrowed. It is regular process and not one time process. Generally bank takes written undertaking from borrower that fund shall be utilized only for the purpose it has been borrowed and further borrower shall not sublet the amount borrowed. If bank, anytime during borrowed period, found that fund is not being utilized for the purpose it has been borrowed, can ask borrower to repay the whole amount immediately. Hence, otherwise the purpose of utilization of fund is to sublet, borrower cannot sublet the fund borrowed.

Punit Jaiswal (Asst. Manager)     02 December 2013

For CIBIL query:

CIBIL is independent entity. Only banks & NBFC, who are members of CIBIL, can request CIBIL to make change in any individual's record and that to in relation to fund borrowed from them. Hence, you can only improve your record with CIBIL by asking your bank (in this case ICICI & HDFC) to update with CIBIL your latest information.

To speed up the process you can write your query to CIBIL on https://www.cibil.com/contact-us with complete info. This way CIBIL will ask bank to send update on your record. But again, CIBIL will update your record only after getting information from respective banks.

arvind (Promoter)     03 December 2013

hello there as per your query

kindly contact mr tarun saxena mob: 9414051523 (with reference of adv. badrilal kabra)

your problem shall be settled

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register