Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Sharma (HR Executive)     24 June 2010

Forced to resing and not giving salary

Dear Sir

I joined an organization on 1st April 2010. After joining I came to know that the job profile described at the time of interview was totally different from the actual work assigned to me, even then I continued there. I had very small and healthy argumet with my HOD couple of times as he was expecting me to produce immidiate result while performing the work i hadn't done over my 4.5 yrs of experience. Then i took couple of days leave because of my grandmother's death on 29 & 30 th April. When i joined back on 3rd May, HR Manager called me up and told me that I was not supposed to be there as she send an SMS to me on 30th April stating that i was terminated. I didn't get that SMS as my cellphone was switched off. Then she forced me to resign while stating that if i didn't they would not release my salary and wouldn't provide the experience letter instead they would give me Terminaton Letter so that no other company would employee me. As I was left with no other option i put my resignation with the matter she dictated to me. Even after continuous request to release my salary they didn't release my salary. She is just replying my mails that i would get the salary on this day or that day but not releasing it at all.

Please help me and suggest how to proceed.

Regards
Sumit Sharma

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 June 2010

take print outs of the reply email.

send email once again request for salary and relieving letter, take print out of their reply.

then send them legal notice for the same through local advocate.

Sumit Sharma (HR Executive)     24 June 2010

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Sumit Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register