Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Full and final settlement after resigning

Page no : 2

Pia Sharma (SR marketing associate)     31 May 2016

@Ritesh Maity: Thanks for revert Sir !

On my incerement letter it is mentioned that my salary is 3,60,000 from Jan1, 2015 afterwards. The salary break up  shows Variable bonus 36,000 as a part of my Total fixed compensation. My total salary is Gross Salary 3,24,000 + 36,000(bonus)= 3,60000 on my increment letter. I was a good performer as I have a copy of 2015 yearly appraisal form filled by me and remarks by my manager. Out of 5 I have scored 4 on all of them which can act as a proof?

Also, it is written on the appraisal document - Duration of reporting : 01/01/2015-31/12/2015.

It means that it was delay on their end. They should have paid it in January and completed the appraisal process on time ?

Also, in the FnF which I didn't accpet they have shown incentives as 17,000 as a part of income tax workesheet section of the settlement slip?

If they are not paying that to me how can they show incentives in it and 17,000 on what basis?

Please revert if the case is strong I want to take an action as this is not fair on their part !

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2016

You have been posting in increrments.

You have understood the matter.

You are entitled to incentives and bonus, both.

Pia Sharma (SR marketing associate)     31 May 2016

@ umar Doab I din't get it?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 May 2016

Your last post in the thread;

"@ umar Doab I din't get it?"

My name typed by you is not correct.

If is not clear ;What you did not get?

I have posted and supported with elaborate details.

You have not posted seme details, although I reminded you.

It is clear that due to some internal reasons, ploicies the HR personnel are not resolving.

It could be an indirect message to fetch an order from authority or court.

Your able counsel that you engage can help you further and understand the options, merits in each option.

You can try thru unions as well.

There are many threads at LCI in which the employees of yoursector have affirmed that they resolved thru unions.

Take care so that the HR personnel/employer does not post adverse comments in our personnel file, BGV etc. You can ask to let you examine your personnel file.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register