LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girls family cancel engagement and filed a case

Page no : 2

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     20 March 2012

Dear Lady India.

Plz confirm the location of the boy and where the case is pending and detail of boy, engaged girl and name of complaianant. Then my team may be search everything and help you in proper way.

Plz mail your details at

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

or contact me at 09814110005

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     20 March 2012

coz without knowing your location we are not able to help you.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

It is for the boy to explain.

Also it is not clear as to what cases are filed on him.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Lady India (dipl.oec)     21 March 2012

Dear all, my boyfriend unfortunatelly don't talk much with about the case. He is very tired of everything because nobody didn't expect that they will file a case. Beside that some of his family members are also involved in case. Since in comlaint they says that everybody was hiding our relationship. I dont know how to call this case by the law dictionary, it's just complaint that he was in ''living relationship'' with me and that we have a kid, and beside that he was trying to marry her. Like I said before, that is absoultelly not true. I am trying to do everything in my power here in my country to help him to proove that he is not guilty. His lawyer refuse to contact me, i dont know why. I provide the document wich is marked with apostille that I never been married, and trying to get a document from my doctor wich says that I never give birth, wich i will mark with apostille as well and translate with court interpreter. I don't know what else i can provide for Indian court that my  boyfriend get relese of all charges. In my country this case would be very funny, and actually its not posiblle to file a case for such a nonsence in Europe. I read many Indian web pages wich says: ''Legally there exists nothing binding between the parties when they both get engaged''....I dont know what to say, I am very confused and sad...

Human (MRA)     21 March 2012

In any case, it is not justified for girl's side to lodge any cases.

As far as I can understand, you cant do much about it as your relationship in every manner, out of Indian court's jurisdiction so the court will not have any say on it.

Dont worry much as it wont help. First provide details of the case, if you have, or wait for the same to come to you. You could ask your Boyfriend to look for Men's NGOs and contact them to meet in person and get a right advise.

Lady India (dipl.oec)     22 March 2012

O my dear God, o my daer God

my boyfirend was about to cross the border, to join his job in USA, and they block his passport, lock him in some room and tell him to wait for police. His ''fuc...ing'' lawyer is not with him. What kind of lawyer is that to let his client deal with a police without his presence. What kind of lawyer is that to not check if his passport is blocked or not? What kind of surprisse he get when they stop him in the airport. O my dear God, what kind of country is this? I feel so sorry that my love is suffering so much and his family as well. He really dont desreve this. The case that file is about cheathing. I am not sure how its call in indian law dictionary. I am lost dont know what to do. My love is suffering because of me. I cause so much problems by arriving to India, but didnt expect this garbage family will file the case. What a mean people they are. Is there any price for his freedom? I dont know what to do, should i hire some international lawyer here in my country since his lawyer in India is obviously not doing his job properly. He dont even want to contact me. God knows what his family present about me. please help me, i dont know what to do to protect my boyfriend since all problem is because of me, and my idea to arrive to India without his knowledge. O dear God what a law you have there, they traet him like a criminal. Like he kill somebody. O dear God  I hope he will step out of India one day, and live in country who support human rights and freedom. This what they are doing to him is harassment. It sjust not fair. I hope everybody who is doing this to him will rest in hell.

Please hellp me, i cant see my love suffering like this. He can't go now for his job.

1 Like

Also feel ridiculous when people are asking me, why you care, its his problem and not yours. I think these people dosent know what is love????

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     22 March 2012

@ Ladyindia,

Out of no where i have a feeling that you don't sound european at all. Your english is so called indian english although it's none of my business to know who you are and what you are ? We are all curious to knw what cases has been filed on your boy friend ? His passport is blocked this means that things have gone real bad then what you have mentioned to us. If you really feel helping your boyfriend why don't you consult any of the expert from lawyers club india.......You have got all the answers you were suppose to and some of the experts have already offered you help. Without knowing what cases have been lodged against your hubby no one will be able to reply your query perfectly.....

O my God,

that's the answer on the previous reply. My english ''indian english''? Sir or Miss, you must be very primitive and non educated. Do you think I would be cusing India so much if I am from India. Listen to me now, in my part of the world this what they are doing to my boyfreind is called harassment. And to apologize to all good Indians, I spit on your country and law because there is no justice there. He is still waiting in the airport like a criminal and police still didnt arrive. What kiind of country is this? How they treat their own citizens? If that happen in Austria I would file a case against the police to treat the inocent person without humanity and totaly against his human right and freedom. That's my answer to previous reply, and I appologize to everybody else.

1 Like

You need to stop crying for your boyfriend and leave him alone every post of yours is saying "MY BF"....."MY BF" why don't you find out what cases have been filed and then come over here. Listen i really don't care who you are and where you are but as far as spitting on india is concerned then you need to fix your nasty language before i start using my sanskrit here. Who cares your county calls this harassment your bf is indian and he is stuck in india you need to stop whinning abt same story over and over don't bring your same old same old story over and over......by the way as far as my education or primitive behavious is concerned i think i have tried my best to explain you to come up with enough source so that experts can assist you but it seems now that since you are european and it might not go in your head that no one is going to discuss your love story or sad story again and again. Stop comparing austria with india you must be knowing this very well tht hindu marriages are sacred your boyfriend has tried to pass his limit and indian govt is not going to spare him. By the way if you want to taste this hot pickle as well then i suggest you to get involved in court matter one day you might go behind bars as well......this is my reply to your comments we could go on and on. Try to save your saliva before spitting on india coz in india most of the people use water but in your country people use tissue paper it migh help to make things wet.......

My goveremet will protect me in any manner since we are democratic country and sir you are very rude...No more comment to you...You are not worth it.

1 Like

Oh pls keep this democracy to austria itself you break the law in any country no matter wht country you go you are held liable for it. Don't tell me you didn't understand else i have to translate this into german....

Human (MRA)     22 March 2012

Dear Lady India,

Will still request you to put any Anti-India comments on any public forum as both citizens and government dont appreciate it.

You cant be rediculing the country and at the same time requesting help from experts from the same country.

Though, I am not an expert, I would still request you to please understand few things:

1. With a Criminal case against your BF (no one is though sure which case it actually is), he could be having a Court warrant against him to appear.

2. If he tries to still fly out of the country, he will be apprehended at the Airport (as it has happened)

3. If one tries to run away from cases instead of fighting against them, no lawyer can / will help him.

4. Why does your boyfriend have the habit of running? First he ran from you, then from his engagement and now from Indian Authorities.

5. He needs to settle down, fight the case, prove himself innocent (you MAY also have a role to play in it, but not now) and then proceed with his life

6. In no way a false case is justified at all. Hence, it becomes even more important for him to stay in India and fight against Law Misusers (her Indian fiancee). He must not have a problem in it as he has you by his side and you are here in India, and probably will be ready to live with him and marry him too (as he is still not married either to you or to the Indian girl).

7. This false case also can become example towards the gross misuse of women centric laws in India.

8. Human Rights Commissions is there in India and they can be reached out too in case the detention was illegal @ the airport.

9. Let us know your location (city name) and then we could advise you / him to come to a weekly meeting with victims of such law misusers.

Human (MRA)     22 March 2012

I meant *NOT to put Anti-India comments on any forum or even think anti-India.

Dear Human,

you must be very smart person like your profile says ''Human'', but on the previous post they are trying to say that my english sounds like ''indian english''. What kind of nonsence is that? Sir I apologize it was missundrestanding, I been in India, and I like it a lot, everybody were very kind to me. And I get impresion that is beautifull country. But after all this happening, i change my opinion. This ''Victim'' on previous post saying that I am just crying for my boyfriend, sir I didnt sleep whole night because he is inocent. And only thing i am trying to do is to be honest with you and to say how much I am concern. I cant say what is comlaint in Indian law since I am not present there. My bofriend is saying that complint is about cheating. Thank you very much for your kindness. I feel better now after your reply. Because there is a people with good heart and feelings like you. I will pass this web page to him and maybe he can get involved as well. I am out of India and dont know exactly what's happening there.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register