Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help in getting divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

statuatory warning **********

To all men according to Dr.Jyothi --------"Give settlement amount or else your wife will file 498a and DV cases" Phir Koi Bachane nai aayega.

So,fear from society, fear from your wife, fear from in-laws and pay whatever amount she has asked or whatever expenses caused for the marriage

jan hit me jaari.........!

(Guest)

@ Ruchi,

As per your PM and query I would again suggest you to read with my first post.

In the continuation of my first post I would like to add some more opinions on your further query:

1. FIR is not filed yet as it is in enquiry stage.To know what is the current status you have to send your relative to the concerned police station and recieve the feedback.

2. As per your query the SHO has not recived anything wrong against your brother.So,definately the complaint could not turned into FIR until or unless that SHO is corrupt.

3. I would suggest you to ask your relative and your brother to have good hold with that SHO by going to his chamber and have some favourable words to him.

The benefit is that he will help you if any private case been filed by her and courts again give instructions to the concerned police station of that particular jurisdiction to again enquiry at that time he will be handy.

4. If the matter is simply registerd as GDR then you people can go for Notice bail which gives 3-7 days notice period prior to arrest.

5.Nothing will happen just stay cool and relax as this cases are journey of one's life which will pass in short time.Once you get AB your more than half headache will go away.

Your query related to Alimony and maintenance:

1. Yes she is very much eligible for maintenance if she is not able to maintain her.

2. Maintenance depend on the income of your brother. 25%-40% is an assumption on his final in hand income.(read various topics related to your query on this forum)

3. Merely asking can't be called as claim as she has to fight for her right through court.

4. Alimony is final settlement once decree is passed then one is entitled for that.(meanwhile only interim maintenance is allowed)

5. No multiple of mainetnance can be through by various courts.

6. The more your brother will have liabilities the more less he has to pay her wife.

regards.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     10 September 2013

To all those sufferers at the hands of woman, to clap you require both the hands....

May be ruchi's case is an exception

But unless we hear ruchi's babhi, one cannot give correct opinion.

I repeat without offence to all the sufferers here, marriage is not a purely legal issue. It is a social and psychological issue.

Simply no one turns back and ask for divorce and marriage expenses.

Something wrong somewhere between the couple.

Rest is the choice of the concerned family... 

(Guest)

Hehe Jyothy!!! Lol to your advice. Leave about marriage, its not in anyway your area of concern and I hope you don't have any psychological issues.

@Author

Samir N has given you the best advice possible. Please follow his advice. Its your fault that you have wasted 1.5yrs without taking any legal remedy.

They are in a hurry now to take divorce so now its your turn to twist their hands. Act quick and dont give in to any of the illegal, unethical demands. Its the girl who willfully deserted your brother. You are the victims here. If you dont standup for your rights and fight your case then nobody will.

Be strong.

(Guest)

Hehe Jyothy!!! Lol to your advice. Leave about marriage, its not in anyway your area of concern and I hope you don't have any psychological issues.

@Author

Samir N has given you the best advice possible. Please follow his advice. Its your fault that you have wasted 1.5yrs without taking any legal remedy.

They are in a hurry now to take divorce so now its your turn to twist their hands. Act quick and dont give in to any of the illegal, unethical demands. Its the girl who willfully deserted your brother. You are the victims here. If you dont standup for your rights and fight your case then nobody will.

Be strong.

Arre stalker saahab,

your jaundiced eye sees all yellow...

i am telling marriage involves emotional aspect.

but you dont understand this.

if party is strong, let them fight it out legally.

If weak, settle it amicably...

(Guest)

tho aap dena paisa...vo amicably settle karenge!!!

@Jyothy

may be you are way too elder to me and I may sound rude but with all due respect to you madam!!! let me tell you, its better you should stop advising others on this forum. strong or weak ka baath nahin, its all about justice and you are unable to see that being a professor.

You claim yourself as Asst.Professor in law, worthless I say. Don't you see the biased law? Is it not cruelty/DV on the part of the girl to leave her husband? what was she doing from the past 1.5Yrs?

Make all laws gender-neutral then you talk about jaundice-eyes till then khudhafees.

Why laws need to be made gender neutral??

just because a couple of men are harrassed by some woman??

I think you forgot the brides burned to death by in laws??

I dont agree to your biased opinion about the laws.

Anyway

its free democratic world.

You are free to have your opinion and I am free to have.

Confine yourself to the issue at hand

than everytime talking about my profession.

I know what i am and what i need to do where.

Just reply on the matter being discussed than talking about fellow experts.

Good bye to you...

(Guest)

Since you posted some questions, one last reply to you as now I am least interested in your advices in this forum. So is it ok? if some women intentionally make their husbands suffer and misuse the provision given to a deprived woman. You think only wife is human-being and rest of the people are dirt? then what about their rights? FYI Thats a disgusting opinion of yours. I said make it gender-neutral I never said to remove 498a,dv laws etc...again your comprehension sucks to the core. Dont ever say again that I am biased. I know some women will never change, for them using the victim card is a life long provision, to hell with them GTH.

[Last reply]

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     11 September 2013

OK good..

Proceed with your thinking...

stanley (Freedom)     12 September 2013

Originally posted by : Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath

Why laws need to be made gender neutral??

just because a couple of men are harrassed by some woman??

I think you forgot the brides burned to death by in laws??

I dont agree to your biased opinion about the laws.

Anyway

its free democratic world.

You are free to have your opinion and I am free to have.

Confine yourself to the issue at hand

than everytime talking about my profession.

I know what i am and what i need to do where.

Just reply on the matter being discussed than talking about fellow experts.

Good bye to you...

• Equality before law: Article 14 of the constitution guarantees that all citizens shall be equally protected by the laws of the country. It means that the State[5] cannot discriminate any of the Indian citizens on the basis of their caste, creed, colour, s*x, gender, religion or place of birth.[13]
  • Hence a Gender Biased law does not gaurantee the fundamental right of a citizen .
  • We know what you are and you have proved your self you are unable to answer a question stating which law provides that marriage expenses ha to be repaid .
  • you seem to have your own interpretion of law by stating legal extortion as though you are going to foot the bill .
  • stating the Pre-fix Doctor is of no significance to us when you unable to state the law for a question asked .

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     12 September 2013

I dont have to reply to questions raised by self acclaimed experts....

I have replied the querist directly.

If you want answer them directly...

I never said there is any legal liability to pay marriage expenses to the girls side.

I said to finish all the problems which creating tension to the parents, it is better pay back to avoid tensions to the parents and family members.

If some experts have problem with my suggestion, they can suggest better instead of visiting my profiles and commenting on my profile and degrees.

Better concentrate on the query of the author than about others profile...

Constitution also has provision for protection of woman under Article 15.

Whatever for the querist-

fight the battle with the brother's wife in court. Dont succumb to false pressures....

stanley (Freedom)     12 September 2013

@ Jyothi 

Here are your exact words 

I am suggesting better pay back whatever you recieved in marriage. You have to pay any expenses incurred by the girls side if marriage performed by them. 

Look at what i said. I said i am suggesting better pay back whatever you received in marriage. You have to pay any expenses incurred by the girls side if marriage performed by them because they will not stop troubling till they get back this money if they demanding this. This was a suggestion for avoiding tension to the parents. I never said any legal liability regarding this.

and the querist too understood what i meant. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register