Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shweta (----)     16 December 2012

House gave as gift deed

hello sir/madam

My name is shweta. my problem is, my parents had loan of 8 lakhs which they were not able to pay, my father's brothers decided that they will pay the money in return they want our house. Our house costs about 30 to 40 lakhs as of now, but the house was not legally registered to my father, it was only granted to my father from my grand father.

My father and mother have agreed to the offer given by my father's brothers and they have gave the house as gift deed without informing us as we are three sisters.

The problem is those people are forcing us to get out of the house, they are torchering us daily, I want to know can we get the house back?? as their is no signature of childrens on it. Can we file for stay??? 

Same thing was done with my father many years back, his brothers have taken our farm land now they are refusing to give it back. My father used to drink too much, using this these people forced my father to give out his land.

I really need help please.. reply awaited

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 December 2012

You can contact me over fone, because information given by you is not sufficient to answer 

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     16 December 2012

When the property is not legally registered, how could he avail loan facility?

Let me know what is the nature of the deed under which your father is claiming title?

Unless you answer these questions, I can't say whether you have any share in the said property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register