LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil kumar   30 December 2015

How can my friend unite with his wife

I have a friend, he loved a girl and they both had married using court registration ligally. The girl went back to her house after marriage and one day after 6 months of marriage the girl said abt the marriage to her parents and their parents blackmailed her that they will die if she goes to live with my friend. Now that girl afraid of their patents condition nd told my friend that she wants divorce from my friend. My friend wants to live with that girl. Please help my friend how to procceed to get back his wife. Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 December 2015

Tell your friend collect some respected persons and his parents and visit the girls house and talk to her parents and convince them and sort out the problem and bring her with them or convince her parents for arrange marriage ceremony by inviting both sides guests .

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     31 December 2015

Good advice by Mr. Joshi.  Also, indirectly hint to the parents that if they venture to marry her again, your friend will take legal action for bigamy and for abetment of bigamy, he will get them behind the bars.  But first full efforts to convince them and if they will be still adamant, then veiled threat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register