Share on Email

Share More

How do i cancel my court case

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 February 2012

Juli absconded ...

(Guest)

THANKS FOR ALL VALUABLE COMMENTS.

I haven't abscond any where. dont think whom ever seeking advice from Lawyer club India is 24 hrs login and sitting. due to my work pressure i couldnt login  and before you ask the sections i have logd off. I dont have to open my heart and get sympathy from public. i joined this site not for that reason i thought some educated , capable and cultured people can help me with my oproblem. I never thought this site is for some people to assume and omit what ever comes to thier mind.

But any way i hope some good and helpful minds are also there.

(Guest)

Vikram sir,

I never absconded when you asked what case i filed. I was in this realation from past 6 years i thought than walking away i could try to get him. We never had any problem, but because of our parents all these issues happend. After all these problem also still we are in contact and loving each other. I want to withdraw this case without my parents knowledge or help. not only for living with him to make him get a good life. because of this reason i thought to get some good advice. If you are not helping also not a problem, but dont insult.

Any one can speak anything in an opne forum but  that doesn't mean you can talk as per your assumptions

(Guest)

Dear all,

The charges were 493 and 420. There is astory behind all these...... I cannot tell everything in public.......Onnce i got into ppolice and case, after that am really wishing to come out but its not happening........ its not because i want to continue....but no one is there to help.....and i havent filed these cases for making any fun, this happend because of my parents revenge on him.....As per their view what they have done is nothing, even i cannot blame them....bcz thae are my lovable parents, but am guilty now that i could have done something and been ith him, but that has not happend...........

Aishwarya (Teacher)     10 February 2012

if everything u shared is true then u should be advised in proper direction ..do good henceforth..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 February 2012

Section 493. Cohabitation caused by a man deceitfully inducing a belief of lawful marriage

Every man who by deceit causes any woman who is not lawfully married to him to believe that she is lawfully married to him and to cohabit or have s*xual intercourse with him in that belief, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

u were living with him with ur own wish. Right ?

then why did u charge  IPC 493 ?

And as far as i know...You can do ...
 420 is  compoundable offence. In the same court file and application to compound the same.
AND  493 is non-compoundable and one has to file an application u.s 482 CrpC in the High Court. Look for a good lawyer and file the same.

(Guest)

As i told you there was aproblem and because of my parents these case happend, now i want to withdraw it standing against to them. Is it complicated? Is it sure that only i can withdraw in High court and to have a lawyer

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     10 February 2012

Are you sure, you will not file the same cases in future due to some problem or because of your parents?

1 Like

"Filing cases against innocent people has never been so complicated............... "

And what u now wish to do after doing a mistake, perhaps the guts u show now, going agaisnt ur parents and withdrawing cases, this u could have done much earlier at the time of filing itself..standing for what is right and just...

Anyhow..

Yes, some offences can be withdrawn in the trial court itself..but some other grave ones cannot be once you file a complaint..and FIR is made out...some offences can only be quashed in the HC

maybe not complicated...but you have to have a good lawyer..and ask him to file an application u.s 482 to quash the FIR..

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Juliet,

What's the reason to withdraw case, Do you want to join him ?

If this is the situation, Then he is ready as off now or not ?

If above both not applicable, Then you have to think off ?

NOTE: For better guidance, Suggest you to mention main-2 points of your side as well of innocent one too. What he said in his statement, That's the main thing.

Rgds,

Abhinatre Gupt. 

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     10 February 2012

When the sh*t hits the fan..some guys run and some guys stay...here is "he"..facing the fire..and there is "she" hiding in big daddy's pocket..hiding is easier..

As suggested by Aishwarya, She should immediately..without thnking much and analysing...file a complaint u.s 482 CrPC in the high court for quashing section 493 in the FIR...or her BF will take 5-7 years to get aquitted..and will spoil his life completely...

Vikram

(Guest)

Thank you.

I ll never disturb him in any of the ways.

Am in search of an advocte, once its done i ll submit the withdrawal form.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register