LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen   12 July 2017

How secure the property

Hi evry one Iam Naveen from Khammam a year ago my father expired leaving behind my mother n myself as his legal heirs, one person came to us saying that my dad borrowed some money(10L) from him n he gave him by taking signatures from my father on around 6 empty promissory notes, now that person alredy sent a lawyer notice by showing 15L on a SINGLE promissory note n preparing to take attachment on our House belongs to my father n now he is plannig to send another notice by his reliable person using the empty promissory note(which is fake) to take an attachment on other open Plot which also belongs to my father, my question is how can I save the property from that fake attempt, Can I change the ownership to my mother's name or my wife's name or my son who is 6 years old or my self, they are the only two properties we have all together; please help me and suggest me in this regard, to save the property from a fake attempt. The suggestions are appreciated TIA.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 July 2017

Such transfers cannot save the property. The issue will have to be met on merits. However, you can be deprived of your property only through due process of law, i.e. by means of a decree from the competent civil court. For the present, you can reply to the legal notice denying any liability on the part of your late father.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 July 2017

First preserve the property and have possession and if possible contact local advocate and get anticipatory orders against any encroachments without your intimation.  If possible, use your influence, file complaint for threats stating that he is having in his possession some fabricated documents in blank, get his house raided and save others.

That is not so easy to grab, and it depends on your competence in your place.  If you are innocent and not capble of fighting the case due to lack of finance, they will exploit that to your advantage.  I have seen number of  such cases wherein issueless widows properties were selected by a politician advocate to fabricate such false documents and getting forceful eviction, when they leave for some purpose for a day or two to outside place.

In only one case, he has failed, as that widow is related to a personal secretary to a Minister and those highly placed police officers were suspended immediately.  Mostly they use SC/ST candidates name to fabricate such records, so that they can file atrocities case immediately if they are objected while taking forceful possession.  Only in these two states I have seen such merciless and inhumanitarian grabbing activities.

Naveen   12 July 2017

thanks for the reply with warm regards

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 July 2017

Truth is bittter.  Do not live on dreams.  Outside world is not as good as you think.

Because your mother is a lady, you are eligible for free legal aid through Legal Services Authority,

Though it is ot easy to get such assistance, may a try..there may be one that can understand...depending your luck.

Do not misunderstand as some advises must be straight forward and may hurt you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register